God I love being a WM 03/29/2015 11:17 AM CDT
Just messing around this morning.
You reach out with your senses and see brilliant (17/21) streams of roiling Elemental mana coursing through the area.
Letting your senses extend further, you feel there is fulgent (16/21) mana to the west, and shining (13/21) mana to the north.
You sense the Gift of Life spell upon you, which will last for about nineteen roisaen.
You sense the Substratum spell upon you, which will last for about thirty-three roisaen.
You sense the Ethereal Shield spell upon you, which will last for about thirty-three roisaen.
You sense the Y'ntrel Sechra spell upon you, which will last for about twenty-six roisaen.
You sense the Gauge Flow spell upon you, which will last for about seventy-three roisaen.
You sense the Ignite spell upon you, which will last for about fourteen roisaen.
You sense the Tailwind spell upon you, which will last for about fifteen roisaen.
You sense the Air Bubble spell upon you, which will last for about twenty-nine roisaen.
You sense the Lay Ward spell upon you, which will last for about six roisaen.
You sense the Swirling Winds spell upon you, which will last for about thirty roisaen.
You sense the heat of the Dragon's Breath spell upon you, which should last around three roisaen or until you use it up as flaming spittle.
You sense the Mantle of Flame spell upon you, which will last for about sixty roisaen.
You sense the presence of the Blufmor Garaen spell surrounding your forearms, which should last around one roisaen or until the winds have been spent.
You sense the Sure Footing spell upon you, which will last for about twenty-eight roisaen.
You sense the Aether Cloak spell upon you, which will last until you fail to provide 25 mana for it.
You sense the Zephyr spell in the area, which will last for about eight roisaen.
You sense an Ethereal Fissure spell matrix infusing the available mana streams with a staggering amount of extra elemental energy.
The Ethereal Fissure should last for approximately twenty-nine roisaen.
You sense the fog here is the magical result of the Rising Mists spell, which should last for twenty-eight roisaen.
You feel something about this area will repel familiars.
Roundtime: 3 sec.
R> exp mods
The following skills are currently under the influence of a modifier:

+ Light Armor
+ Chain Armor
+ Plate Armor
+ Parry Ability
+ Twohanded Blunt
+ Slings
+ Bow
+ Crossbow
+ Light Thrown
+ Heavy Thrown
+ Brawling
+ Targeted Magic
+ Evasion
+ Stealth

[20:11] Chatter[Arathael] Usually only get skill when it's successful.
[20:13] Chatter[Morpion] Thats why Arathael has 0.00 ranks in Getting Girls
[20:14] Chatter[Arathael] =(
Re: God I love being a WM 03/29/2015 11:58 AM CDT
shhhh don't tell the others! ::glances around::

"Game balance is sobbing over in the corner as it considers the ramifications of AoE Blufmor Garaen. Your spell slots send their condolences." - GM Raesh
Re: God I love being a WM 03/29/2015 12:06 PM CDT

No kidding, get with the it's rough being a warmage bandwagon.
Re: God I love being a WM 03/29/2015 12:12 PM CDT
The only thing I could think, looking at that list, was the indignity of Air Bubble.

>Forgive my snark, but welcome to the life of a warrior mage.
Re: God I love being a WM 03/29/2015 12:25 PM CDT
heh I was just putting up as many things as I could. Casting AB at 100 mana will still get me 2 mind states in Utility!

Re: God I love being a WM 03/29/2015 02:25 PM CDT

How many stats are buffed with this setup?
Re: God I love being a WM 03/29/2015 02:38 PM CDT
>How many stats are buffed with this setup?

Not my everyday setup. I was just having some fun seeing how long I could make my spells on list heh.

I think just Agility, Reflex from WM spells and then Stamina with Gift of Life(Empath).

Everyday setup for me:(Take into account I train ever weapon and armor class)
AEG or MOF depending on what working/hunting
SW
SUF
Tailwind
Ignite (when training melee)
Zephyr (for 2he, brawl, staves, and polearms not needed for anything else oddly. this is with 60 stamina)
Rotating between LW and AC (If magic critter so can train TM when in LW, reflect when in AC)

Sometimes I put up YS just for the fun of it too.

The ultimate setup used to be all those but swap MOF for AEG and pre 3.1 when cyclics were way easier run Empaths AD. Strength, Stamina from AEG, then AD Reflex plus adeptly balanced constantly.

Re: God I love being a WM 06/09/2015 05:18 PM CDT
If they had a way to pay to reset guild without losing skill, i'd make my wm anything BUT a wm, but glad you still find joy in seeing insignificant buffs in our prettymuch neutered guild.
Re: God I love being a WM 06/09/2015 06:47 PM CDT
Wait, what gave you the 2HB bonus?
Re: God I love being a WM 06/09/2015 09:03 PM CDT
Probably ignite
Re: God I love being a WM 06/09/2015 09:33 PM CDT
>Wait, what gave you the 2HB bonus?

Mantle of Flame. Gives a bonus to the melee weapon in hand.
Re: God I love being a WM 06/10/2015 01:35 AM CDT
>Mantle of Flame

Not only that, but it changes the bonus if you swap weapons without needing a recast.

- Starlear, Warrior Mage and Lieutenant of Ilithi's Crystal Vanguard -
Re: God I love being a WM 06/10/2015 07:07 AM CDT
>>If they had a way to pay to reset guild without losing skill, i'd make my wm anything BUT a wm, but glad you still find joy in seeing insignificant buffs in our prettymuch neutered guild.

So WM's can buff every weapon skill (only guild that's not weapon primary that can), and TM (that's every offensive skill) plus they can buff every defensive skill, except Defending, and all physical stats. On top of that they have a huge toolbox that includes the best TM selection/manipulation in the game, great debil choices, elemental weapon damage, and great utility with spells and fams.

The only downside is there is so many great things that you have to actually make decisions. I just don't get it.
Re: God I love being a WM 06/10/2015 08:07 AM CDT

Does ignite atack with resonance?
Re: God I love being a WM 06/10/2015 08:17 AM CDT
>>So WM's can buff every weapon skill (only guild that's not weapon primary that can), and TM (that's every offensive skill) plus they can buff every defensive skill, except Defending, and all physical stats. On top of that they have a huge toolbox that includes the best TM selection/manipulation in the game, great debil choices, elemental weapon damage, and great utility with spells and fams. <<

>>The only downside is there is so many great things that you have to actually make decisions. I just don't get it. <<

There are some nuances that make the package less encompassing than it sounds.

Mantle of Flame and Aegis of Granite can't be used together, so you can have +Melee Weapon skills +Agility from MOF or +Shield +Stamina +Strength from AEG, but not both.

Still pretty cool, though.

Mazrian
Re: God I love being a WM 06/10/2015 09:27 PM CDT
Don't forget fire brawling damage, lights the dark, and kills a couple cantrips, plus it looks cool
Downside we can't hide or hide spell preps very well.

Toss in symbiosis buffs too!