Death by Geyser 03/02/2014 09:42 AM CST
I haven't seen anything posted in this folder for sometime now and I was bored so I felt like showing some nice shots I got with geyser during the crossing invasion last night.

You gesture at an Elpalzi incendiary.
You contribute your harnessed streams to increase the pattern's potential.
You feel a connection to waters deep below you, and you manipulate them to surge upwards. A spout of steamy water erupts from the ground, sending bits of dirt through the air. You quickly divert the superheated water and steam toward an Elpalzi incendiary.
A massive gout of scalding water and superheated steam barrels into an Elpalzi incendiary's head, instantly searing away skin and bone. The impact knocks the remains of its head clean off, spraying the surrounding area with gobs of cooked tissue and shards of bone.
An Elpalzi incendiary chokes out, "Victory will be ours at the end!"
The incendiary gasps one final breath, blood trickling out of his mouth, before he falls dead to the ground. His eyes lie open in shock.
Roundtime: 1 sec.

You gesture at an Elpalzi instigator.
You feel a connection to waters deep below you, and you manipulate them to surge upwards. A spout of steamy water erupts from the ground, sending bits of dirt through the air. You quickly divert the superheated water and steam toward an Elpalzi instigator.
A massive gout of scalding water and superheated steam barrels into an Elpalzi instigator's chest, instantly searing away skin and bone. The impact violently rips through an Elpalzi instigator's entire body and nearly cuts its in half, a few sinewy pieces of gristle barely connecting the two pieces.
An Elpalzi instigator chokes out, "Victory will be ours at the end!"
The instigator gasps one final breath, blood trickling out of his mouth, before he falls dead to the ground. His eyes lie open in shock.
Roundtime: 1 sec.
Re: Death by Geyser 03/02/2014 06:29 PM CST
Sweet. I like reading these since I don't play and haven't played a MM.
Re: Death by Geyser 03/02/2014 10:21 PM CST
>Sweet. I like reading these since I don't play and haven't played a MM.

ha ha or a WM. Either that or you're way more serious about moon maging than I thought.

Geyser scares the heck out of me.

Vote:
http://www.topmudsites.com/vote-DragonRealms.html
Re: Death by Geyser 03/02/2014 10:50 PM CST
>Geyser scares the heck out of me.

Yeah I dont know if its actually true but Geyser seems like one of the more powerful single shot TM spells that war mages have since old ALA.

>The impact knocks the remains of its head clean off, spraying the surrounding area with gobs of cooked tissue and shards of bone.
>An Elpalzi incendiary chokes out, "Victory will be ours at the end!"

I imagine it saying that while it head is flying off and I just find it hilarious.
Re: Death by Geyser 03/03/2014 11:31 AM CST
<<ha ha or a WM. Either that or you're way more serious about moon maging than I thought.>>

Unconscious resistance to even typing WM I suppose.

Bush mages and their killing power...