Milestone 12/17/2009 01:01 AM CST
You are Legendary Warrior Mage Avaya, Arcane Executioner of Elanthia, a Gnome.

Yeah it's TF. Yeah, it's been done before...

...but not by a gnome armed with laser cannons.

a mechanized Gnomish battle suit
>look suit
This masterpiece of Gnomish engineering emits a perpetual hum, barely in the audible range, as its array of cogs and pistons operate in perfect unison. Steel plates fully enclose any wearer small enough to fit inside, and an occasional flash of light arcs between lines of labyrinthine silver engraving that trace the jointing of the armor. Cylindrical devices of some manner have been mounted under each arm, glinting crystalline lenses facing outward.

Avaya <--Not female.
(But supportive)
Gnome WM of TF
AIM: AvayaTF
Re: Milestone 12/17/2009 01:03 AM CST
Okay wow yeah that is sort of badass.

(not sarcasm)

Rev. Reene

Kaedan says, "Darling, I'm -fabulous-."
Re: Milestone 12/17/2009 01:04 AM CST
I <3 TF alterations.

SEND[Abasha] It warms my heart to see three people die for a cupcake.
Re: Milestone 12/17/2009 01:14 AM CST
Elanthia needs more lasers.

"...I am inclined to think the focus of the [Warmage's] spellbook should be ways to make things explode, to help you make things explode, or to assist your victim in exploding." -Armifer
Re: Milestone 12/17/2009 01:16 AM CST
Congrats on the accomplishment. Somehow you gotta find a way to fire that thing.

Individuals, families, countries, continents are destroyed at the heavy hand of Vinjince.

-GM Abasha
Re: Milestone 12/17/2009 01:34 AM CST
>>Congrats on the accomplishment. Somehow you gotta find a way to fire that thing.

>prep cl
>yell PEW PEW PEW!
>cast

Also, congrats!

I will continue to get blunter on this topic until people get the message or my posts contain enough profanity to be removed. - Armifer on stupid Necros
Re: Milestone 12/17/2009 07:40 AM CST
Grats on 100 Avaya, now you're going to pass Dasffion :( Nice suit too.
Re: Milestone 12/17/2009 10:41 AM CST
Congratulations, Avaya!

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy