Fun with Fire! 03/08/2009 08:09 PM CDT
>cast
You gesture at a rotting deadwood dryad.
A massive ball of flame flies at a rotting deadwood dryad!
The fireball strikes its face and explodes, burning away flesh and leaving it a bloody ruin.
The deadwood dryad is severely stunned!
Its skin broils as the intense heat of the fireball washes over it!

The deadwood dryad slumps to the ground amidst the many snaps and pops of shattering branches. The sickly green glow within her eyes flickers a bit before extinguishing forever.
A fiery concussion of flames flares outward in all directions from a rotting deadwood dryad!
Your ethereal shield crackles with energy!
Roundtime: 1 second.
>l dry
You see a rotting deadwood dryad (dead).
The deadwood dryad has a crushed skull with horrendous wounds, a painful, enflamed body rash.

>cast
You gesture at a rotting deadwood dryad.
Flickering embers drift from your fingertips, cascading to the ground where they land in a rough circle. Suddenly a pillar of white-hot flame bursts skyward from the embers! Stepping out of the column of flame, a majestic fiery lion shakes its burning mane, snarls, and springs toward a rotting deadwood dryad!

The lion slashes at a rotting deadwood dryad with its fiery claws, leaving a trail of jagged white-hot lines branded into its head!

The fiery lion shakes its glowing mane, then vanishes in a swirl of flames.

>
You deftly twist all of your harnessed streams of mana into your Mark of Arhat spell pattern, funneling energy to the target pattern to feed its hunger.

The branded lines of fire on a rotting deadwood dryad's head burn with a bright yellow-white color, burning deep, charred-edge holes in its scalp that expose the red-speckled white of skull beneath!
The deadwood dryad is dealt a vicious stun!
>

You feel the Mark of Arhat spell pattern fluctuate as it seeks additional streams of mana to feed it.

>
The fiery glare in a rotting deadwood dryad's eyes dims drastically as she goes staggering about.
>harn 9
You tap into the mana from nine of the surrounding streams and attempt to keep it channeling in a stream around you.
Roundtime: 3 seconds
>
You deftly twist all of your harnessed streams of mana into your Mark of Arhat spell pattern, funneling energy to the target pattern to feed its hunger.

The branded lines of fire on a rotting deadwood dryad's head flare a brilliant blue-white, vaporizing it instantly in a blast of hissing steam and gore!

The deadwood dryad slumps to the ground amidst the many snaps and pops of shattering branches. The sickly green glow within her eyes flickers a bit before extinguishing forever.
You release the pattern of your Mark of Arhat spell because a rotting deadwood dryad is dead.
>l dry
You see a rotting deadwood dryad (dead).
The deadwood dryad has a pulpy stump for a head.
Re: Fun with Fire! 03/10/2009 12:33 AM CDT
I yearn for MOA.

I know this: if life is illusion, then I am no less an illusion, and being thus, the illusion is real to me. I live, I burn with life, I love, I slay, and am content.