Simucon RTD Warrior Mages Information 07/18/2019 09:43 AM CDT

Disclaimer

Nothing posted is absolute. This is from players who have worked together to try to write up as much as we took notes on and remember.
THIS IS NOT WRITTEN BY GMS!
This information is not based on facts but ideas. This means they are subject to change. Release dates are never given out because life happens, and things change. If you have any ideas or changes to the proposed ideas please

Post on the official forums!

Now this does not mean to message this sucks, this is bad, or this is stupid. Come up with a change or idea and present it.

NONE OF THE INFORMATION YOU ARE GOING TO READ IS SET IN STONE! Anything posted about was a discussion, not a fact. The only fact that was made was that Totenus was a dirty filthy necro.

Warrior Mages

Conversations about allowing the familiars of warrior mages to be combat were discussed and in a phase where the coding may start soon.

It was specifically mentioned about a spell to be able to be cast on a WM familiar to make them a combat pet. It would perhaps search periodically, but also fight along side the WM. A “hold” type of ability was mentioned for the familiar where it would hold a target in place.
Re: Simucon RTD Warrior Mages Information 07/18/2019 09:45 AM CDT
In addition!

I talked to Armifer about some plans and he mentioned he wants to do Blackfire. (No ETA). The two spells would be Incinerate, which conceptually would be a spell that killed the caster but had a chance to instant-kill the target, and Dark Heart of Incineration, which would be self-cast and kill everything engaged to the caster in event of the caster's death. Asking about whether we could combo those got me dirty looks. All in all sounded pretty cool.

Mazrian
Re: Simucon RTD Warrior Mages Information 07/18/2019 09:46 AM CDT
Just to be super clear those were not approved proposals or even proposals, afaik. Just "hey I like this idea it might could go this direction".

Mazrian