CL vs LB and elec vs armor pierce vs heavy tm 07/27/2016 10:37 PM CDT

So I'm not quite sure why I'd pick LB over Cl at this point. Can CL still have multiple strikes hit the same target? Is a single Cl strike equivalent to an Lb one? I'm considering skipping LB all together.

Also I can't decide if I want DB,frost scythe or LB.. Any opinions here? Vs an armored target, more damage of heavy TM is certainly helpful, and few heavy plate armored foes have strong resistance to electricity so in some cases elec might be better than armor piercing..
Re: CL vs LB and elec vs armor pierce vs heavy tm 07/27/2016 10:48 PM CDT
LB is DFA. CL is not.

As a single target spell LB both preps faster and costs half the mana.

-Raesh

"It was wise enough to know itself, and brave enough to BE itself, and wild enough to change itself while somehow staying altogether true." ― The Slow Regard of Silent Things
Re: CL vs LB and elec vs armor pierce vs heavy tm 07/27/2016 11:22 PM CDT
lb still bypasses shield, no?

-Munch-
Re: CL vs LB and elec vs armor pierce vs heavy tm 07/27/2016 11:41 PM CDT
> lb still bypasses shield, no?

Yep. That's what DFA means.
Re: CL vs LB and elec vs armor pierce vs heavy tm 07/29/2016 02:41 AM CDT

Hey Raesh, thanks for answering. However I'm still curious as to if CL can hit the same target with multiple strikes.
Re: CL vs LB and elec vs armor pierce vs heavy tm 07/29/2016 01:56 PM CDT
>>Hey Raesh, thanks for answering. However I'm still curious as to if CL can hit the same target with multiple strikes.

Negative. Since I brought it so low in the tree so that Warrior Mages would get AoE access earlier in their life it remains a very simple single shot AoE spell. AKA: It will try and blast everything in the room with a bolt of lightning.

-Raesh

"It was wise enough to know itself, and brave enough to BE itself, and wild enough to change itself while somehow staying altogether true." ― The Slow Regard of Silent Things