Pathway quests and boobries 06/12/2016 02:09 PM CDT
Can boobries please be removed from the potential requests for the pathway quests? I've been here for an hour and haven't seen one and even elanthipedia basically says they don't spawn.
Re: Pathway quests and boobries 06/12/2016 03:17 PM CDT

>>Can boobries please be removed from the potential requests for the pathway quests? I've been here for an hour and haven't seen one and even elanthipedia basically says they don't spawn.

I second the motion as I spent a good bit of time looking for a boobrie yesterday and never found one.
Re: Pathway quests and boobries 06/12/2016 06:27 PM CDT
Boobries do not spawn at night.

Re: Life mana Spell preps

You raise your hands in the air. You wave them like you just don't care. Somebody says, "Hey!" Somebody says, "Ho!" Somebody screams.
Re: Pathway quests and boobries 06/12/2016 06:54 PM CDT

>>Boobries do not spawn at night

Doesn't that mean that there are at least 4 hours every day when that quest is impossible to fulfill within the 2 hour time limit?
Re: Pathway quests and boobries 06/12/2016 07:01 PM CDT
I've gotten into the habit of keeping boobrie feathers on-hand for any mages attempting the quest at a bad time. The guildleaders also hand out kill-quests for critters you can't kill yet so... maybe be design? I certainly had to let a few pathway quests lapse when I was doing them.

Re: Life mana Spell preps

You raise your hands in the air. You wave them like you just don't care. Somebody says, "Hey!" Somebody says, "Ho!" Somebody screams.