Familiar update 11/05/2010 09:44 PM CDT
Greetings!

Shortly, I'll be releasing a minor update to familiars. Well the end results will appear minor anyway. This is mostly a behind the scenes update. From a player stand point you shouldn't notice anything different. If you do please post and let us know.

One nice side affect from this update you'll be pleased to know about is the following.
1) Fam alterations just got a lot cooler.
2) Fams can now have a "tap".
3) Fams can now have a "look".

Example
>summon

You hold your talisman tightly and concentrate on summoning your leopard.

A fierce shudder runs through you, forcing your head back. A sudden flash of light reveals a heavily spotted white snow leopard at your side.
>
The snow leopard sits down.
>
You notice as a heavily spotted white snow leopard gazes around with large yellow eyes.
>look leopard
Taut muscles ripple under the leopard's tight skin, belying the strength behind its lean frame. Noticing you looking, the feline bears its sleek fangs letting out a low growl.
You find the creature to be a magnificent specimen. There is a soft aura about it and you notice the eyes stare back with a nature which hints at intelligence. Your experience as a Warrior Mage tells you this is a familiar.

So, for the up coming fam alterer at the fest be prepared with a bit more details than you are used to. Come prepared with

* article, adjective, noun [noun can't change] i.e. a spotted snow leopard
* "tap" i.e. a heavily spotted white snow leopard
* "look" i.e.Taut muscles ripple under the leopard's tight skin, belying the strength behind its lean frame. Noticing you looking, the feline bears its sleek fangs letting out a low growl.

This is phase 1 of a talisman update. I've got some other stuff up my sleeve at the moment. I'll post more when things solidify a bit and I can get closer to actually working on it.

Enjoy!
GM Turmis

"I've had good days and bad days and going half mad days."

"I've had good days and bad days and going half mad days."