Familiar alteration 03/30/2017 01:50 PM CDT
Is there any chance of a familiar alteration session coming anytime soon? Like the once per account ever types? Been shooting for one for years now and I always get overlooked, would love to find out there is a list that might poof into being soon or something.
Re: Familiar alteration 03/30/2017 08:18 PM CDT
I agree. A familiar alterer would be neat (or the ability to spend LTBs to get a fam alter).
Re: Familiar alteration 04/04/2017 07:28 PM CDT
> I agree. A familiar alterer would be neat (or the ability to spend LTBs to get a fam alter).

Familiar alterations have traditionally been much more rare than that. I don't know if this is intentional or if it's just difficult to do. I know some alterations have been tap only and only a small amount allowing full alterations. Further, the general rule is that you only get one career familiar alteration ever.

In the past few Hollow Eve events Rellecke has been available to do them in limited quantities, though only a few were chosen from the list when it was open. That's how I got mine done. I know that vouchers for familiar alterations have also been used as prizes for some HE games as well.

Rellecke is the only merchant doing familiar alterations right now that I know of, so I'd keep an eye out for that name around Hollow Eve. Unfortunately, we might not know ahead of time if he'll show. But HE is a great way of getting alterations done. That's where most of mine come from.

- Saragos
Re: Familiar alteration 04/05/2017 03:23 PM CDT
There have been raffle opportunities to win this type of alteration also. Last one I can remember was from Raffle machines at Bacon Man Bday Fest.

You slap Voldag hard in the face with your hand, making a nice crisp smack!! That's going to leave a mark!