Familiar gives me shade. 08/03/2016 10:13 AM CDT
My Owl, Lilly, gives me some shade when I summon her. She either tries to take my face off and blinks warily at me or she does other stuff. I was wondering if she will ever not try to tear my face off. I have had a few moments where she arrived happy to see me. I have used her exclusively.

And then, to take this one step further, will fighting familiars get a shot in when they arrive after summoned? Maybe ones that have not had much interaction with the 'master' or summoner.

-Dartellum Waddle

Vote for DR: http://www.topmudsites.com/vote-DragonRealms.html
Re: Familiar gives me shade. 08/03/2016 04:06 PM CDT
Summon/dismiss messages seem totally random, though I suspect there is some rarity. Bear suit and flying panther messaging at least seems to happen less often then the more mundane messages. They don't always look the same to other people as they do to you (especially the one where you vomit your big cat!), so some of the ones that make you look a bit dumb seem awesome to others, and vice versa.

Re: Life mana Spell preps

You raise your hands in the air. You wave them like you just don't care. Somebody says, "Hey!" Somebody says, "Ho!" Somebody screams.