Never seen this before but bravo! 07/04/2012 01:23 AM CDT
Tell Panther to leave

A golden panther gazes upward, and twitches its ears forward as if it was listening. Slowly, it lowers its head and lies down and begins panting deliberately. The panther's panting gradually becomes less regular, and finally stops all together. Then wisps of energy rise from the body of the golden panther, and seem to solidify into a solid form which floats away. After which, the abandoned panther shell quickly decays and vanishes.

First time i've seen this depart message for the Familiar, very cool!

Actually freaked me out when I saw it
Re: Never seen this before but bravo! 07/04/2012 10:33 PM CDT
They all have a special summon and leave... The bear takes his coat off and folds it up and puts it in his pocket.

Re: Never seen this before but bravo! 07/05/2012 11:43 AM CDT

A golden-eyed rusty-barred owl lands and begins rotating its head, faster and faster. Soon its body follows, turning as well, building up speed until the rusty-barred owl is nothing more than a spinning blur. Without warning, the blur implodes with a loud "foomp" leaving only a dust devil behind, which soon dissipates

A white panther gazes upward, and twitches its ears forward as if it was listening. Slowly, it lowers its head and lies down and begins panting deliberately. The panther's panting gradually becomes less regular, and finally stops all together. Then wisps of energy rise from the body of the white panther, and seem to solidify into a solid form which floats away. After which, the abandoned panther shell quickly decays and vanishes.

A fierce shudder runs through you, forcing your head back. A sudden flash of light reveals a white-tailed leopard at your side.

could only find a handful in my notes in a few minutes
Re: Never seen this before but bravo! 07/05/2012 03:41 PM CDT

Thats pretty cool, when did they do this?
Re: Never seen this before but bravo! 07/05/2012 06:17 PM CDT
I want to say it was one of the old-old GMs, like Rigby? He put them in as easter eggs. But I could be wrong.

Let's save us all some time: I'm a troll who rarely has anything helpful. There.