Prev_page Previous 1 2 Next Next_page
Re: Aurica 07/18/2007 08:10 PM CDT
<<Forgive my ignorance, but what does the term "flex" mean when it comes to critters?>>

The critter adjusts its circle level to the character it is engaged to, or to an average of the characters that are in the hunting area. This usually means the critter gets offensive and defensive abilities of a barbarian of that level.
Re: Aurica 07/24/2007 12:56 PM CDT
I think this whole Auricia thing is pretty funny.
Re: Aurica 08/03/2007 01:12 PM CDT
I think you're an idiot.
Re: Aurica 08/04/2007 01:25 PM CDT
I think you should get the stick out of your arse
Re: Aurica 08/07/2007 08:04 PM CDT
I hate when people report. No one likes talking to a GM. its realy the most childish taddle tale annoying thing and kind of makes me sick.

If ragran is harassing you and your only circle 10. then mabey. but between peers who hunt in the same area, it has no place and id rather GM's time be spent fixing my FOI so critters cant exit it, then listening to whiney brats.
Re: Aurica 08/07/2007 08:40 PM CDT
<<If ragran is harassing you and your only circle 10.

Ragran doesnt harrass folks younger than him. He steals from em, once or twice, tries to RP a bit, and if they dont RP back, he moves along. Many, many here need to take a page from his book.

Robo

A dust bunny furtively tugs a label from Niteshiver's clothing that reads, "Closet Conservative".
Re: Aurica 08/07/2007 09:39 PM CDT
I think the point is that Aurica should be able to take care of herself, not that Ragran might be picking on newbs.

I am --- Navak
Re: Aurica 08/07/2007 10:19 PM CDT
She takes care of herself by hitting her report macro. I think she's even got it built into her script.

~Dulcinia

Mvorn says, "I'm too nervous to talk around Dulcinia she's so dreamy"
Re: Aurica 08/08/2007 01:03 AM CDT
<<I think she's even got it built into her script.

Whose got time to pay attention when you're running 5 accounts and not at the computer?

- Maje
Re: Aurica 08/09/2007 12:59 AM CDT
haha i only called out ragran because i know hes a good guy. but he has killed me on a whim before which was kind of annoying (years ago)
Prev_page Previous 1 2 Next Next_page