a pesty WM 04/26/2005 09:07 PM CDT
OK, i've been around Dr for awhile and I know really not the LITTER your stuff around and I was going to go back as soon as my script ran out, but you beat me to it. I guess some people take it to heart. Well this goes out to Shymysta. You might be older in the realms, but instead of saying some RUDE comments to me, and chasing me down with your PET... OOC that just pissed me off.
Re: a pesty WM 04/27/2005 01:43 AM CDT
1. Please learn english before posting again.

2. If you ask nicely and play to my ego, I may sort through my logs and post beating down shymysta a bunch of times. Flatter away.

Regards,
The Great and Powerful ...
Re: a pesty WM 04/27/2005 03:15 AM CDT
<<Well this goes out to Shymysta. You might be older in the realms, but instead of saying some RUDE comments to me, and chasing me down with your PET...

It's always interesting to realize that some things with some folks never change, heh.
Re: a pesty WM 04/27/2005 01:37 PM CDT
Not sure what kind of litter you're talking about but familiars eat lots of stuff...

I am --- Navak
Re: a pesty WM 04/27/2005 02:27 PM CDT
woot... a conflict for me to read... someone keep this going... lets see... WARMIES SUCK. There we go.

Algion
Re: a pesty WM 04/27/2005 04:07 PM CDT
You suck Algion >>grins<<

"What do ya mean the goblin is wielding a greatsword? Since when can a goblin even.. OW!! why you little OW! Uh oh.. RUN AWAY!"
Re: a pesty WM 04/27/2005 08:18 PM CDT
I know... i'm sorry

Evasion Junkie Algion