Dropping elemental weapons 04/08/2015 02:29 PM CDT
> get rope
You need a free hand to pick that up.
> drop qua

You drop a fiery quarterstaff.

> get rope

You get some bundling rope from inside your hitman's backpack.
> bun
>
You bundle up your deer skin with your bundling rope.

> wear bun

You sling a lumpy bundle over your shoulder.
>
* Awkwardly, a young red brocket deer bares its large teeth and bites at you. You evade, leaning just out of harm's reach.
[You're winded, nimbly balanced and in better position.]
>
* Attacking inexpertly, a young red brocket deer rears back into the air, kicking its front legs, and stamps at you. You evade, barely stepping to one side.
[You're winded, nimbly balanced and in good position.]
> get skin

You pick up a deer skin.

>
With a puff of black smoke, a fiery quarterstaff disappears.

> get qua

Any chance of increasing the time it takes to go poof by roughly 5-10 seconds for QOL. Can't exactly put a quarterstaff in most containers.
Re: Dropping elemental weapons 04/08/2015 02:37 PM CDT
I'm not opposed to the idea mind but as a temporary solution shape it to something smaller?
Re: Dropping elemental weapons 04/08/2015 02:38 PM CDT
I probably missed it in the elemental weapons thread but can't you lower the quarterstaff to the ground instead of dropping it?

Can you tie a weapon strap to an elemental quarterstaff to wear it?

Vote:
http://www.topmudsites.com/vote-DragonRealms.html
Re: Dropping elemental weapons 04/08/2015 02:52 PM CDT
>I probably missed it in the elemental weapons thread but can't you lower the quarterstaff to the ground instead of dropping it?

"Ah was using the wrong syntax, kept getting "You lower your fiery quarterstaff, relaxing your guard."

Still an increase wouldn't be a bad thing, like I said QOL.
Re: Dropping elemental weapons 04/08/2015 03:19 PM CDT
> I probably missed it in the elemental weapons thread but can't you lower the quarterstaff to the ground instead of dropping it?

> Can you tie a weapon strap to an elemental quarterstaff to wear it?

It's a shame you can't use this as a tie-in to elemental fissure.

> Give fissure.

>> You toss your [quarterstaff] into the air. Tendrils of [element] reach out from the fissure and grapple [quarterstaff]. Within seconds it's pulled into the [elemental] hellscape.

> Gesture fissure (empty hand w/armor).

>> You summon the [quarterstaff] from the fissure.
>> The [quarterstaff] flies smoothly into your hand.
>> You feel a tingle of [elemental] power course through your [hand armor noun].

> Gesture fissure [full hand w/o armor or with a full hand].

>> You summon the [quarterstaff] from the fissure.
>> The [quarterstaff] lands at your feet. [You have 30 seconds to pick it up before it goes poof]
Re: Dropping elemental weapons 04/08/2015 04:02 PM CDT

I would be happy to allow this to eat away at my pathway attunement level. I'm not so happy to let it eat away at the 1 volume of haralum that I own.

"Game balance is sobbing over in the corner as it considers the ramifications of AoE Blufmor Garaen. Your spell slots send their condolences." - GM Raesh