Zephyr broke? 07/05/2014 04:58 AM CDT
I feel increasingly like my Zephyr spell isn't doing anything anymore. I started noticing this about a month ago, but I wasn't sure I wasn't crazy. Now I'm almost positive I'm not crazy... it pulses but I'm not seeing an effect. Anyone else noticed this?

>Forgive my snark, but welcome to the life of a warrior mage.
Re: Zephyr broke? 07/06/2014 04:43 PM CDT
I HAVE noticed that for me, at max mana cast (which I am WAY below you) that about two months ago-ish it would bring back a lot more fatigue per pulse than it does for me now, on the order of actually 4-6 times as much or

more sometimes. I would cast it and wear myself way down (50-60% left) and it would pulse and bring me a good way back up each time (was testing it with a friend), where now, I can see only very small pulses at my max mana in. I

mean, it still helps, but literally at about 1/4 to 1/6 the amount as it did. I STILL end up having to stop attacking sometimes for a short bit to allow fatigue regen to play catch up, where before if I HAD to stop

attacking it was usually because the critter was dead, as each pulse would be a rather large gain, enough where I wasn't worried about dipping too low before I was back up and going good. The only things to change since then

have been my stats, my magic skills, my circles and the 3.1 system, so not sure if something was adjusted when the changes rolled in to bring it more in line with caps or not. The main reason I didn't think about this before is

because this same friend was about 30 circles higher than me at the time and at his max mana, he was not seeing the regen that I was... so I wasn't sure if maybe the spell was more friendly towards lower circles and stats or

what.. and when it stopped working the same, I just figured that either I had been bugged, I was using much heavier weapons (as I had been switching up often) or the spell as brought into line of some caps or something. Be kind

of nice if things went back to how they did a few months ago, as that regen was nice and noticeable lol.
Re: Zephyr broke? 07/07/2014 03:30 AM CDT
This is my experience as well: Zephyr has no noticeable effect. I can't actually see any effect at all.

I get back 1-4% fatigue per tick with Zephyr up or Zephyr down, with Zephyr at 5 mana, with Zephyr at 75 mana. The zephyr's adjective changes, the duration changes, my fatigue regeneration seems to stay the same.

The first time I noticed I was falling over with fatigue, I assumed I has mistakenly cast it at min prep. Maybe zephyr is increasing pulse frequency? I cannot tell. It's not helping me at all if it is.

Re: Zephyr broke? 07/07/2014 05:00 PM CDT
Echoing this thread. She spell messages and doesn't function. Could someone please look at it?
Re: Zephyr broke? 07/07/2014 05:09 PM CDT
+1'd

I'd like to see this looked at.
Re: Zephyr broke? 07/07/2014 05:36 PM CDT
Is everyone still having normal results with other ways of regening fatigue? I'm noticing the bob doesn't give back the same it used to. Only 1% rather than the 2-4% it used to. I'm wondering if something was changed in the core and Zephyr was just caught up in it. Maybe with the bleeder changes that went it?
Re: Zephyr broke? 07/07/2014 06:13 PM CDT
Something in core magic changed which caused Zephyr to only boost fatigue by a minimal amount. I've modified the spell to correct for the changes to the core, so fatigue gain should be working again.

FGM Ricinus
Logistics Lead
Magic, Sentients Team Member
Cleric Advocate
Re: Zephyr broke? 07/07/2014 11:36 PM CDT
Oh it feels fantastic to know I'm not just going crazy!

Re: Zephyr broke? 07/08/2014 12:59 AM CDT
>Oh it feels fantastic to know I'm not just going crazy!

As if this proves otherwise. There's plenty more evidence to go. :P

Weapons for Sale:
http://www.elanthipedia.play.net/mediawiki/User:Caraamon#Wares
Hunta Talna Kortok, built by Gor'Togs, for Gor'Togs
http://www.angelfire.com/rpg2/caraamon/home.html
Re: Zephyr broke? 07/09/2014 08:19 PM CDT
I'll have to go learn it again to see. I had the guy in Throne remove it because it was completely useless. Speaking of that, how much longer is he going to be doing free spell wipes? I hope for a couple more weeks.