Recasting RM 04/27/2014 02:27 AM CDT
I'd just like to voice an annoyance again that, while it's great RM and Zephyr are best friends now, this removed the only recast mechanism for RM. It's not fun having to leave the room, then wait half a minute (or 3 or 4) for the spell to drop because you're not there maintaining it, because you misjudged the power of the cast you needed.

Unless this was "fixed" in Test and I can't even remember anymore.

>Forgive my snark, but welcome to the life of a warrior mage.
Re: Recasting RM 04/27/2014 05:59 PM CDT
Does release work for RM? I know you can release a random assortment of spells, but I think they have to be cast 'on' your person.

I'm a badger, I be badgerin'
Re: Recasting RM 04/27/2014 09:13 PM CDT
>Does release work for RM?

Woefully not. I don't think it's possible to release any area-cast spell. You can dispel your own Magnetic Ballista or Fissure with spesific verb'ed interactions. Zephyr cannot be dispeled, either, but it can be replaced with a better cast. Previously, Zephyr WAS the dispel function for Rising Mists.

Re: Recasting RM 05/10/2014 05:58 PM CDT
I would like to second this...can we please let it be re-castable for training? Without any way to dispel this, it makes it useless for me.
Re: Recasting RM 05/10/2014 07:02 PM CDT
Could make it like etf, close mist?

--

In memory of Lisa/Martee. Passed 6/17/2013. A friend. A sister.
Re: Recasting RM 05/10/2014 10:03 PM CDT
>Could make it like etf, close mist?

Something. Anything. Such a pain to re-cast a for useful stealth buff when I've brain-farted and typed my prep number backwards!

Wave mist, exhale mist... heck, Inhale mist. That'd be look cool. Maybe blow it back out later.

Re: Recasting RM 05/10/2014 10:07 PM CDT
<<Wave mist, exhale mist... heck, Inhale mist. That'd be look cool. Maybe blow it back out later.

>wave mist
You wave cheerfully to the obscuring fog.

>exhale mist
You blow the obscuring fog a kiss. How nice!

>inhale mist
You think about inhaling the obscuring fog, but then think better of it. You never know. You may decide to run for President one day.
Re: Recasting RM 05/10/2014 10:10 PM CDT
>>inhale mist
>You think about inhaling the obscuring fog, but then think better of it. You never know. You may decide to run for President one day.

Yeah, this has to be in-game now.