Snowballs, water globe, crystalize ice, burning touch... 07/14/2009 03:00 AM CDT
It would be nice if freezing/thawing a snowball/globe keep it's pattern hue. You can make colored snow in the winter, but it melts to a plain ball, and colored globes you freeze in other seasons become plain snowballs.

"...I am inclined to think the focus of the [Warmage's] spellbook should be ways to make things explode, to help you make things explode, or to assist your victim in exploding." -Armifer
Re: Snowballs, water globe, crystalize ice, burning touch... 07/19/2009 04:53 AM CDT
In a somewhat related note, I think we should be able to use the Electric Charge cantrip in conjunction with the Water Globe cantrip to create shocking balls of water!
Re: Snowballs, water globe, crystalize ice, burning touch... 07/19/2009 12:34 PM CDT
You want to add an electric charge to something vaguely conductive that you happen to be holding...

Well, it's magic. I guess that makes it sensible.

---
"Close your eyes -
For your eyes will only tell the truth..
And the truth isn't what you want to see.
In the dark, it is easy to pretend
That the truth is what it ought to be." - Erik Claudin
Re: Snowballs, water globe, crystalize ice, burning touch... 08/01/2009 12:28 AM CDT
>>It would be nice if freezing/thawing a snowball/globe keep it's pattern hue. You can make colored snow in the winter, but it melts to a plain ball, and colored globes you freeze in other seasons become plain snowballs.

It was originally coded to do that, but it's been awhile since I looked at those particular cantrips so something may have changed.

- GM Wythor

What goes up
is futile --
unless it goes out