Fireworks 07/28/2007 06:55 PM CDT
I would love te see this cantrip or something like it allowing the mage casting it to provide entertainment at parties gatherings and other such things, it would have little useful effect for anything other than roleplay but it would be fun to say they least. And if you could choose a couple patterns they could make the more the better.
Re: Fireworks 07/28/2007 07:04 PM CDT
That would make a nice little advanced-fire cantrip! Or perhaps electricity or aether.

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: Fireworks 07/28/2007 07:33 PM CDT
>prep can aether image
You are now prepared to cast the Aethereal Image cantrip.

>gesture axil
You gesture, and a shimmering aethereal image of Axillus with a laughing face appears in the air above you.

Wavering slightly, the aethereal image breaks apart into thousands of sparkling silver-blue motes. After scattering through the air, they quickly re-form into the image of a pink-furred dancing gerbil.

Wavering slightly, the aethereal image breaks apart into thousands of sparkling silver-blue motes. After scattering through the air, they quickly re-form into the image of a pair of tall towers wreathed in dense fog.

>l
The third floor landing is devoted to the Warrior Mage's eternal companion: his familiar. Statues and tapestries depict the countless varieties of familiars, from lizard to dolphin and beyond. An arch to the east leads to the familiar infirmary, where Mages can tend their companions if they become wounded in battle. You also see a shimmering aethereal image of a pair of tall towers wreathed in dense fog.

Wavering slightly, the aethereal image breaks apart into thousands of sparkling silver-blue motes. After scattering through the air, they quickly re-form into the image of two large armies clashing on an open field.

Kinda like fireworks.

Axillus - Halfling Warrior Mage
>You charge your steel-toed footwrap at a musk hog.
Re: Fireworks 08/13/2007 12:38 PM CDT
This idea gives me hardcore lord of the ring tingles. I wanna be gandolf!