crystallize ice 08/30/2006 12:42 AM CDT
Can crystallize ice be made to freeze Vulture Hearts and other things that need freezing... or at least just hearts? I mean its not like buckets actually work for anything else. An we are the only guild that actually -needs- a heartstone.

Also if its possible can the cantrip chill anouther persons drink if they have it in hand, with out them handing it to you? (Ie gesture person... You reach out towards PlayerX with a crooked finger, pointing at his drink. PlayerX's drink frosts over as crystals of ice quickly form within the liquid.)

~Worrclan, Dwarf of the Realms-
Re: crystallize ice 08/30/2006 08:00 PM CDT
Okay. I am still young for my time playing Dragon Realms with the same character. Only circle 31 in 10 years. But what is a Vulture heart besides the obvious, where do you get it and what does it do for Warrior Mages.

~Player of Dashric D'Borg, House of Grey Storm
Re: crystallize ice 08/30/2006 08:21 PM CDT
Vulture hearts are skins from Sun Vultures, a critter in the Lang/Theren area. When frozen/pyramided or whatever they have the chance to turn into heartstones, a gem type thingy. These heartstones are often sought by war mages in the pathways quests as they are one of the various asked for items.

Rehlyn

A Maelshyvean shadow beast proclaims in a shrieking voice, "We can offer you power beyond your wildest dreams in the abode of our lady Maelshyve. Lay down your arms, Rehlyn -- the pain will be brief and the reward eternal!"