Requirements 06/28/2006 07:27 AM CDT
Okay, I've been searching for a while now and I think it may be because I'm really tired or I have a bad habit of not finding something that's right in front of me, but I was wondering what the requirements for the Pattern cantrip are. As far as I know it's not posted in the WM news. Thanks ahead of time.
Re: Requirements 06/28/2006 10:09 AM CDT
Ugh- Really tired can mess one's eyes up! As I should know...

I seem to remember 100 PM, some circle requirement, and 2 spells from the aether book. It should be in the GM announcements.

Good luck!

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: Requirements 06/28/2006 02:16 PM CDT
sure it wasn't 120 pm?

--
Treat empaths with respect, you'll live longer
--
http://people.1up.com/do/my1Up?publicUserId=5198137
Re: Requirements 06/28/2006 02:40 PM CDT
news 3 19

-Durnil
Re: Requirements 06/28/2006 04:18 PM CDT
News 3 19 has all new cantrips EXCEPT Pattern Hues.

Aethereal Image - must be at least circle 10, know the Aether Spheres cantrip, and know the Ethereal Shield spell

Will O Wisp - must be at least circle 10, know the Electric Charge cantrip, and know the Arc Light spell

Flashpoint - must be at least circle 20, know at least one fire cantrip, and have a Primary Magic skill of at least 120

Crystallize Ice - must be at least circle 10, know the Water Globe cantrip, and know the Frost Scythe spell

Reinforce Stone - must be at least circle 10, know the Stone Seat cantrip, and know the Fist of Stone spell

Gust of Wind - must be at least circle 10, know the Air Blast cantrip, and know the Paeldryth's Wrath spell

:-P I KNOW I didn't miss it on that list.
Re: Requirements 06/28/2006 04:30 PM CDT
Pattern Hues requires 120 PM, 20th circle, and knowledge of any other Aether cantrip.

-Fuquois-

PS - This is what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R were eliminated.