Cabal Ideas 02/04/2009 02:41 AM CST
Hey everyone,

Over the past few days I've begun writing up a proposal for in-game support of cabals, and I need some specific input.

In the modern sense, cabals are groups of mages who share an affinity with a specific element. They have no political power within the normal guild structure, so they do not receive any magical benefits (these benefits are reserved for the elemental alignment system, which is a completely different animal).

I'm looking for ideas for perks to becoming a cabal member that aren't related to spells. I already have ideas for cantrips, titles, and items that will be cabal-specific, but I need more content. Share your ideas!

- GM Wythor

What goes up
is futile --
unless it goes out
Re: Cabal Ideas 02/04/2009 05:36 AM CST
Wythor,

1) Cabal club-houses.

2) Cabal-specific lore. History of the Cabal, outlook on magic, etc. IMO it would be cool if some of the cabals held a more mystical view of the elements then the rather scientific view the guild espouses.

3) Events to induct people into cabals, introduce NPC cabal members (they don't have to be Transcendent Warrior Mages and IMO it would be better if they weren't - just people who are already members who know something about the cabals), engage Cabal members, etc. You can probably shop this out to an interested Events GM if you don't have time to do Events yourself.

- Mazrian

The Flying Company
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d194/huldahspal/flyingcompany.png
Re: Cabal Ideas 02/04/2009 07:29 AM CST
Oh Wythor, I'm glad to see this is getting worked on. My warrior mage is already in the cabal-mind frame. That being said..

>> Cabal-specific lore.<<
This. I have one or two suggestions for this, which borrow from other Guilds who have done something similar quite successfully. Cabal-specific lore, which possibly highlights a famous cabalist and the origins of spells. (Re: Moon Mage Profiles in Magic, Bard Origins of Enchantes) I mean..who divised Earth Sense? Was it a blind Earth Cabalist maybe? That would be interesting.

1. Cabal Hall's (Please don't call them this) similar to Moon Mage Sect Halls maybe, where only Cabalists can attain entry.

2. You said you already have cantrips in mind. Maybe expanded cabal-centric pattern hues? Would that even be workable? My WM doesn't have that cantrip yet, so I'm not sure on the mechanics behind it.

3. Events/NPC's that involve the Cabals, be it via inductions, or cabalists making more appearances around the release, or whathaveyou. I think one of the only things the WM guild lacks is events/lore. Which is saying a lot, because there's a lot of great development going on.

~ Terra
Re: Cabal Ideas 02/04/2009 08:57 AM CST
Some sort of auto-alterer that had a set of elemental-specific descriptors to add to fams (a singe-marked big dog, a windblown big dog, a soggy big dog, etc.) would be cool. Maybe even cabal-specific forms for dark and/or fir fams.
Re: Cabal Ideas 02/04/2009 09:29 AM CST
Even a few cabal-specific fams: A Firebird, a Steel Dog, a Zephyr, or perhaps a thunderbird for instance.

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: Cabal Ideas 02/04/2009 09:31 AM CST
Permission to man the heretofore unmentioned elemental siege weaponry. <ducks>

---
"Close your eyes -
For your eyes will only tell the truth..
And the truth isn't what you want to see.
In the dark, it is easy to pretend
That the truth is what it ought to be." - Erik Claudin
Re: Cabal Ideas 02/04/2009 01:41 PM CST
with the coming advent of Cabals...does that mean we may have access to Elementals? I wouldnt say right off the bat, but when say a warmage has progressed far enough through the ranks, some benchmark well over 50 since we get our Fir Fams then.
Re: Cabal Ideas 02/04/2009 01:44 PM CST
>>I wouldnt say right off the bat, but when say a warmage has progressed far enough through the ranks, some benchmark well over 50 since we get our Fir Fams then.

Last I heard when the familiar changes are finally implemented Fir Fams will be moving to 35th circle so it doesn't have to be well over 50, just well over 35 :P

Cute verbs and speaking from hiding are excellent ways to catch a lightning bolt in the face regardless of mystical ninja abilities.

-Armifer
Re: Cabal Ideas 02/04/2009 02:56 PM CST
Since Cabals are sort of like Victorian exclusive societies, they really ought to have some very nice clubhouses. Maybe swank digs floating in the elemental plane of their preference. Call them enclaves or something. Have nice libraries and delightful canapes. Tut.

Spell preps!

Secret handshakes/signs. As part of the Barrage quest, the guild leader does something vaguely magical to you that the quest NPC will recognize. Cabalists could recognize each other magically: Pathway Perceive Cabal.

Maybe some other Path Perceive options. Path perceive element might tell you some of those hidden environmental flags on the room and/or give you an idea of how your min preps are currently being affected.

Cabals could teach the often-suggested Elemental martial styles - expand barrage a bit? Somehow.
Re: Cabal Ideas 02/04/2009 10:11 PM CST
Great ideas so far! I can also respond to a few of the suggestions. Keep in mind that all of this is pre-proposal, so nothing has been approved and so therefore is subject to change.

>>Events to induct people into cabals, introduce NPC cabal members (they don't have to be Transcendent Warrior Mages and IMO it would be better if they weren't - just people who are already members who know something about the cabals), engage Cabal members, etc.

I already have plans for events introducing each cabal. Each event will introduce the cabal's figurehead, a new NPC that will be used in later quests and events.

Despite the events and NPCs, each cabal will not have, strictly speaking, a leader. Cabals are meant to be player-oriented and, yes, player-maintained. That doesn't mean NPC cabal members won't show up at all after the introduction, though. ;)

>>Since Cabals are sort of like Victorian exclusive societies, they really ought to have some very nice clubhouses. Maybe swank digs floating in the elemental plane of their preference. Call them enclaves or something. Have nice libraries and delightful canapes. Tut.

I like this idea, and although it would take some work, it's definitely something I want to see.

>>Cabal-specific lore.

A great idea. I would like to set up some basic history of each cabal from the viewpoint of the NPC figurehead, but since my goal is to make cabals entirely player-maintained it's possible that players will be called upon to write their own books regarding cabal thoughts.

>>Some sort of auto-alterer that had a set of elemental-specific descriptors to add to fams (a singe-marked big dog, a windblown big dog, a soggy big dog, etc.) would be cool. Maybe even cabal-specific forms for dark and/or fir fams.

A neat idea, definitely something I would like to see. Technically difficult (especially since it would have to be re-written along with fams in general), but I enjoy challenges.

>>cabal-specific fams

Something I had thought of in the distant past, but not recently. Certainly possible, but not until after fams have been rewritten.

>>with the coming advent of Cabals...does that mean we may have access to Elementals?

Elementals are not planned for player use at this time.

>>Secret handshakes/signs. As part of the Barrage quest, the guild leader does something vaguely magical to you that the quest NPC will recognize. Cabalists could recognize each other magically: Pathway Perceive Cabal.

Already planned, but not as a pathway. :)

>>Maybe some other Path Perceive options. Path perceive element might tell you some of those hidden environmental flags on the room and/or give you an idea of how your min preps are currently being affected.

This is more magical in nature, and as such would fall under the elemental alignment system.

>>Cabals could teach the often-suggested Elemental martial styles - expand barrage a bit? Somehow.

Again, this would better fit the elemental alignment system.

- GM Wythor

What goes up
is futile --
unless it goes out
Re: Cabal Ideas 02/04/2009 11:29 PM CST
A fluff appearance modifier, similar to the face cantrip moonies have, to the tune of orbiting and mildly interactive bits of an element. Maybe elemental specific tattoo/body modifications.
If this is a no go, more elemental specific spell preps.
Titles. Lots, and lots of titles.

I know this: if life is illusion, then I am no less an illusion, and being thus, the illusion is real to me. I live, I burn with life, I love, I slay, and am content.
Re: Cabal Ideas 02/05/2009 05:22 AM CST
>>Titles. Lots, and lots of titles.

What sort of titles would you like to see?

- GM Wythor

What goes up
is futile --
unless it goes out
Re: Cabal Ideas 02/05/2009 05:56 AM CST
>>What sort of titles would you like to see?<<

Arcane nomad.

>>I already have plans for events introducing each cabal. Each event will introduce the cabal's figurehead, a new NPC that will be used in later quests and events.<<

I think it would be cool if Cabal membership were spread virally. Perhaps code a way for PCs to teach the "secret handshake" and let the first batch of PCs inducted spread membership around.

- Mazrian

The Flying Company
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d194/huldahspal/flyingcompany.png
Re: Cabal Ideas 02/05/2009 06:01 AM CST
>>I think it would be cool if Cabal membership were spread virally. Perhaps code a way for PCs to teach the "secret handshake" and let the first batch of PCs inducted spread membership around.

That's one of the ideas I've been working, with, yes.

- GM Wythor

What goes up
is futile --
unless it goes out
Re: Cabal Ideas 02/05/2009 10:12 AM CST
>>Arcane nomad.

I was expecting Arcane Monk. Though if we go there, we can just do Airbender.

---
"Close your eyes -
For your eyes will only tell the truth..
And the truth isn't what you want to see.
In the dark, it is easy to pretend
That the truth is what it ought to be." - Erik Claudin
Re: Cabal Ideas 02/05/2009 11:03 AM CST
Ya probably titles that indicate faith or committment or discipline.

So clericish titles like monk or faithful i also agree with.

:oP Ragran
Re: Cabal Ideas 02/05/2009 12:26 PM CST
>What sort of titles would you like to see?

element Enthusiast (also: Blackfire Cabal! Blackfire Cabal!)

element researcher / scholar / sage

element snob (or perhaps just "Elemental Snob." Elemental Snob Gauthus, Fire Cabalist of Zoluren)

...really I got nothing except that.
Re: Cabal Ideas 02/05/2009 01:26 PM CST
Good time to re-request those elementally inclined weapon titles? Aethereal duelist, Flame blade, lightning hammer, etc?

That aside, will there actually be an aether cabal, considering we're doing this in modern fashion?

Also... I really hope this doesn't hint towards fracturing the united Warrior mage guild lore wise, this will be mostly player end, right?
Re: Cabal Ideas 02/05/2009 03:18 PM CST
Titles: Ice Child, Fire Child, etc., etc.

Titles based on gradation of heat or cold or uh electroconductivity to represent skill level? Something akin to the Scoville scale for hot peppers?

(other brilliant ideas)

:oP Ragran

______________Sarkranis: Right now, someone is reporting instead of role-playing.
Re: Cabal Ideas 02/05/2009 03:29 PM CST
>That aside, will there actually be an aether cabal, considering we're doing this in modern fashion?

>Also... I really hope this doesn't hint towards fracturing the united Warrior mage guild lore wise, this will be mostly player end, right?

Considering it was really the only Cabal that's had actually in-game activity, it would be pretty dastardly if it weren't included. Cabals =/= the elemental clans of the ages of myth or anything like that. I think that's the important part of Wythor's comment that they have no political power in the guild.

The clans and other precursor organizations formed into the Warmage guild so long ago that they've totally vanished into single unified body of elemental mages. Comparatively, the Moon Mage sects where assembled together into one guild very recently. Cabals are like elemental fraternities or something.

I have no idea why I wrote all that.
Re: Cabal Ideas 02/05/2009 03:46 PM CST
An idea for Air Cabalists:

In 'The Tale of Paeldryth', and in it it mentions how Paeldryth, as a mage adept at Air magic, would improve the wind to speed ships along.

I have always wondered if this could be made possible in-game. I know the gondola, for example, can be slowed if there is a caravan aboard. Would it also be possible to speed them up a bit? Things like ferries, player-owned ships, barges, gondolas, etc. (nothing major, just a little boost). Perhaps as a cantrip-type skill for only the most devoted of Air Cabalists.

Basically, I just really hate waiting.

-C
Re: Cabal Ideas (threadmancy) 02/17/2009 04:24 AM CST
Vaguely tangent to "extraplanar hangouts," some sort of location Cabalists could command their familiars to. Instant Cabal meetings, no matter where anyone is!

And some dross:

Cabal familiar summoning messaging? (that whacky stuff your fam does when summoned)

Cabal Familiar performs? (cats will still do nothing)

Recall spell for fun lore bits on particular spells in your cabal's favored book?

Tattoos.

"...I am inclined to think the focus of the [Warmage's] spellbook should be ways to make things explode, to help you make things explode, or to assist your victim in exploding." -Armifer
Re: Cabal Ideas (threadmancy) 02/20/2009 03:38 PM CST
A few years ago myself and a few others were starting a cabal based organization called Arcanum with the same goalset in mind. Off the top of my head, here are some of the things we came up with. Mazrian may have some notes that I've misplaced, and I'll check with Fayeza's PC as well.

1) Ranking system with various methods of advancement to differentiate the cabals (tied into the nature of the specific element).

2) Responsibilities towards research/advancement of specific element (new spell research/current spell functionality research)

3) Proponent system, primarily RP in nature.

4) A council with elected members from each cabal to discuss all things Elemental.

Alot of what we envisioned involved a large percentage of the Warrior Mage populus being active to a greater or lesser degree, with the dedicated few upper echelons being directly "in the mix" regarding direction of the cabal(s) as a whole. The end result, on paper, would be a direct relationship with the masses and the GMs, filtered through the chosen voices of the heirarchy in a rather democratic fashion to see things accomplished. Effectively you have a group "think tank" mentality regarding what people want to see for the element in question, as well as RP potential with elementally aligned player regarding conflict/wars, co-operatives, etc etc etc..

Definitely something I'm behind and am willing to assist in any way to see to fruition.
Re: Cabal Ideas (threadmancy) 02/20/2009 11:31 PM CST
I dont remember it being a Cabal based group, more of a Warmage Elitist group with Vinjince being the exception to the rule, (nothing against Vin, personally I would have liked to see the opening of the ranks in that little group) while Nothing against Faye, there were many flaws against arcanum. The Group in its final Incarnation was nothing about the Cabals, I never read nor was spoken to about anything that had to do with anything on an elemental plane. I do remember getting sent to Muspar'i, and having the good graces to have learned sure footing so I could bring a token back of my...exploration of that guild. As a Warmage I am a Ker Getha, and I am attaining that as best I Can, I of course had to get the pre req's to certain spells as well as master the Aether Spell book. In this past year (2008) Arcanum was NOT a Cabal based organization, and if you think it is, I suggest you try and ressurect it from its ashes. And if you and a few others Started it, why did you not follow through with it, it had the potential of being so much more than what it was...

And if this post inflamed you to action, then I did what I set out to do, I am currently I Aesry, at the Inn, Near the bank, where the water is poured into goblets, oddly enough, the 'zen' Garden does not have good elemental Mana.
Re: Cabal Ideas (threadmancy) 02/21/2009 01:25 AM CST
>And if this post inflamed you to action, then I did what I set out to do, I am currently I Aesry, at the Inn, Near the bank, where the water is poured into goblets, oddly enough, the 'zen' Garden does not have good elemental Mana.

Regions of relative peace and balance tend to be void any sort of mana.

"...I am inclined to think the focus of the [Warmage's] spellbook should be ways to make things explode, to help you make things explode, or to assist your victim in exploding." -Armifer
Re: Cabal Ideas (threadmancy) 02/21/2009 03:07 AM CST
>>>And if this post inflamed you to action, then I did what I set out to do, I am currently I Aesry, at the Inn, Near the bank, where the water is poured into goblets, oddly enough, the 'zen' Garden does not have good elemental Mana.

>>Regions of relative peace and balance tend to be void any sort of mana.

In practice, 99% of rooms in the game have an intentionally randomized mana distribution, so trying to correlate mana to qualities in the room description is going to to leave you frustrated.

In vague lore sense? Mana is produced by (or resonate with, depending on your philosophy) the frequency's element in action. A water fountain produces no or negligible Elemental power; waves breaking against a sheer ocean cliff, a bit more. A woman standing in the street has no impact on Life mana, but the woman giving birth or getting a knife stuck in her back does. These kind of specific events accumulate and average out into the persistent values you see in PERC.

As mentioned, sometimes the mana value of a room defies easy explanation. At which point we wave our hands vaguely and point out that the characters having an imperfect understanding of how mana works is entirely believable.

-Armifer
"...everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of the human freedoms-- to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one's own way."
-Viktor Frankl
Re: Cabal Ideas (threadmancy) 02/21/2009 09:38 AM CST
>>Regions of relative peace and balance tend to be void any sort of mana.<<

Come to Muspar'i. One of the most peaceful places I've been (unless you count the sandstorms and occasional slaver raids) and it has phenomenal elemental mana in most rooms. Because, of course, the elements run wild here.

~ Terra
Re: Cabal Ideas (threadmancy) 02/21/2009 02:15 PM CST
<<reply Reply
I dont remember it being a Cabal based group, more of a Warmage Elitist group with Vinjince being the exception to the rule, (nothing against Vin, personally I would have liked to see the opening of the ranks in that little group) while Nothing against Faye, there were many flaws against arcanum. The Group in its final Incarnation was nothing about the Cabals, I never read nor was spoken to about anything that had to do with anything on an elemental plane. I do remember getting sent to Muspar'i, and having the good graces to have learned sure footing so I could bring a token back of my...exploration of that guild. As a Warmage I am a Ker Getha, and I am attaining that as best I Can, I of course had to get the pre req's to certain spells as well as master the Aether Spell book. In this past year (2008) Arcanum was NOT a Cabal based organization, and if you think it is, I suggest you try and ressurect it from its ashes. And if you and a few others Started it, why did you not follow through with it, it had the potential of being so much more than what it was... >>

<<And if this post inflamed you to action, then I did what I set out to do, I am currently I Aesry, at the Inn, Near the bank, where the water is poured into goblets, oddly enough, the 'zen' Garden does not have good elemental Mana.>>

Unfortunately the group and I parted ways shortly after the inception, RL issues took me away from the game for a few years, and apparantly while I was gone the vision was altered a bit. What I posted was what I could remember about what I originally came up with, and the focus was intended to be a cabal based group with the potential for some heavy clout within the realms, and all the baggage that comes along with that.
Re: Cabal Ideas (threadmancy) 03/04/2009 12:51 PM CST
I'm mostly going to go with fire ideas on this one... but feel free to apply any element.

i'm not sure what to think of cabals, when I think of it, I think something shrouded in secrecy or conspiracy.. maybe that's just the word.
But for cabal's in game, I guess like a club or clubhouse. You're a fire fan so you hang out with other fire mages, discussing fire, burning stuff around open fires or something. But that also kind of sounds like an attunement thing, but I'm not sure how that'll work. I find it hard not to think of attunement when I think of cabals I guess. And i'm kind of iffy on attuning to one element and kind of shrugging another, I feel the guild's come a long way since the clans, and all elements should be focused on. but tha'ts that...

like power likes fire, and I have a history with it. Maybe even enough to attune to it, but not enough that I'd give up ice patch or my water spellbook. Personally I'd probably go with aether or electricity, just cause they're what I use and like the most I guess.

I think i'td be interesting to be able to join all the cabals if you wanted. maybe each have a different requirement. Say 5 fire spells to get in the fire one, and maybe the water one wants you to forget a fire spell to join first, so you could do water then fire(at the cost of losing a spell slot in the long run I guess.) again that's just me, and cause i'm greedy, but if you've earned the right to 'walk' among other cabalists, why not? like having a few different vip access keys.

I think cabal intiations could be nifty... ritualistic, lots of elements involved, be a lightning rod, go dive into the ocean, stand there and get burned alive, buried alive, etc. prove your mastery of that element to them etc. It could even be down as a mostly run player thing, or have player things involved. Like a senior member witnesses, and uses a badge thing to brand them. maybe need multiple brands from various members and tasks to finish initiation?

I think others mentioned the idea of brands, maybe some kind of sigil that only other cabalists can see? like a red glowing fire sigil on the wrist or neck, maybe you get to choose where you hide yours? Others would recognize the sigil of that of the fire clan if they were a member, and maybe be able to turn yours on and off? would work with the multiple brand intiation, you see the brand marking them as a intiate, mentor, philospher, etc or if their's was incomplete what part of the initiation they've been through. maybe like the title system based on cabal status only visible to other cabal members.

Definetly a cabal shop, where you can get various cabalish supplies, like carving knives, maybe talismans that just have a different look to them, or create an elementally themed familiar, or some kind of potion or etching service to add that effect to one you already have. Like a white-tailed leopard shrouded in flames/with fire flickering from the fur/with flame filled eyes. or other effects, like a fire footprint trails when it leaves. Or other kind of enchanting service(kind of like the moonie ones that you touch and you get encircled in darkness or whatever, and makes it no longer magic or weapon if it was) either available at the cabal place, or if we ever get that kind of enchanting maybe additions you could add to it depending on cabal; like minor adjustments, the ring flares brightly with fire, instead of flickers or flares with fire, just like an extra adjective or adverb here and there, maybe like a scroll or some kind of tdp thing?

and definetly a cabal clubhouse, maybe one per province? each one could be different, Ratha would probably be around a volcano since it's surrounded in water, and fire hates water y'know. An Electric(or would it be air or water) would probably be in the Guild Tower in Shard. Fill them with just neat interactive stuff(i think the guild garden in musrapi is what i'm thining of). Maybe with some special cabal libraries, with lore, or maybe intiation quest hints.

as for what the cabals are actualy about... are they secretive and mysterious? are they like fan clubs, go team fire! I got my fire cap, fire pants, fire shirt, and this cool cigar case that has a lighter in it? or are they like research groups where they study and practice and stare at fire all day trying to perfect flame, or become one with it, or want to unleash the entire plane on ours consuming everything with your pyromania. Is it just a group of like minded indviduals who enjoy a fire theme, or is there constant strife and in group fighting like old clan days. Are they just researching it like scholars.. I can understand that with aether and elec(cause they're fairly new)?

there are books about mages who might've been better if they had focused in one book, but spell creation isn't really available on the player level. and you can rp it, but it severly limits your abilities as a mage to stay in one book and ignore all the others. maybe some kind of special input(like feedback, or messaging ideas) or previewing of fire spells to fire cabal members and such?

Other stuff:
maybe special interactions with elementals or our familiars with elementals(ever walk yours past the one in the crossing guild?) depending on what cabal element your have/have showing/are aligned too.
some kind of special cabal hand shake, that maybe you wiggle your thumb, and only you and others in the cabal see it, but looks like a hand shake to others.
Maybe a few cabal only pattern hues.
Special(buyable) prep or cast messaging. you gesture and tendrils of flames dance down your hands and off your fingertips/ or gesture and fire flares from your eyes.
Additions to other cantrips, maybe your whole arm flares with flashpoint. or raincloud drops cinders and ash(like a mini fire rain, just no damage).

Re: Cabal Ideas (threadmancy) 06/18/2009 12:51 PM CDT
<<Vaguely tangent to "extraplanar hangouts," some sort of location Cabalists could command their familiars to. Instant Cabal meetings, no matter where anyone is!

I think this would be a great idea. Astral projecting to a different plane for a cabal meeting. I can just picture it now, a cabalist meeting in a fiery plane with a room of familiars sitting around talking about the future of their sect.
Re: Cabal Ideas (threadmancy) 06/18/2009 04:12 PM CDT
I can see the earth Cabalists sitting around looking at each other going....these look like big strong hands...don't they?

:blinks: Wow, I am a Geek!

Your mind hears Khurek thinking, "Ah, the favorless wretch. You poor plaything of Be'ort."

http://ehon.mybrute.com/
Re: Cabal Ideas 06/18/2009 08:56 PM CDT
Each cabal should teach the ability to make sigilated platinum rings of the cabals chosen element.
Bonus points if we can put the enchantment onto other types and looks of jewelery
Re: Cabal Ideas (threadmancy) 06/20/2009 06:12 AM CDT
>>some sort of location Cabalists could command their familiars to.

Definitely something to add to The List.

- GM Wythor

What goes up
is futile --
unless it goes out
Re: Cabal Ideas 06/24/2009 12:58 PM CDT
>>Each cabal should teach the ability to make sigilated platinum rings of the cabals chosen element.

But then they would lose their way over priced value :(
Re: Cabal Ideas 07/03/2009 10:47 AM CDT
(Elemental Example) (Title)
Fire Cabalist
Fire Nomad
Fire Fanatic
Fire Unraveler
Fire Clansman
Fire Arcanist
Fire Spirit
Fire Invoker
Fire Channeler
Fire Rogue
Fire Maiden
Fire Witch/Warlock
Fire Fiend
Fire Provocateur
Fire Agitator
Fire Incanter
Fire Explorer
Fire Pirate
Fire Speculator
Fire Slinger
Fire Specialist
Fire Researcher
Fire Historian
Fire Champion
Fire Counselor
Fire Master/Mistress
Fire Lord/Lady
Fire Wizard/Wizardess

_______

You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him.
Re: Cabal Ideas 07/03/2009 05:00 PM CDT
Fire... pirate?

I really like * Specialist, though.

Re: Cabal Ideas 05/29/2010 02:51 AM CDT
Did this ever come about is there an existing Cobal?
Re: Cabal Ideas 05/29/2010 03:41 AM CDT
>https://www.play.net/forums/messages.asp?forum=20&category=35&topic=1&message=253

Backburner'd.

"Magic has rules and so does posting on these forums." -Annwyl
Re: Cabal Ideas 06/08/2010 01:49 AM CDT
Recommending we form the fluffy hat cabal. Asap.