Aether Ye Rosebuds While Ye May 01/17/2005 10:34 PM CST
Good Aetherstatic Night,

Last week, the meeting of the Aether Cabal was crashed--gah, um..."visited" by the illustrious Chakram and his retinue of illustrious warrior mages. So attendance was through the roof, at a level that will probably never again be duplicated, setting an unreasonable standard that will leave us forever unsatisfied in the future. So, um, thanks, Chakram! (Just kidding! We loved having you all there!) We talked about our favorite Aether spells, and our anticipated research methods for the future. Because we're getting real close now to doing research, and it will be awesome.

The next meeting of the Aether Cabal will be on Sunday, February 13, at 10pm Eastern, in the Aether Chamber of the Crossing guildhall. All are welcome!

--David (Jolebin Swordstaff, Elemancer of Riverhaven)
Re: Aether Ye Rosebuds While Ye May 01/18/2005 09:21 AM CST
Of all the meetings to miss... You have a log of it atleast?

Lomelinde

Fighting with a short sword, you believe that the ship's rat is a mythical being of immense power and ability.
Re: Aether Ye Rosebuds While Ye May 01/19/2005 04:59 PM CST
>>Of all the meetings to miss... You have a log of it atleast?

Lomelinde<<

I do...give me bit to edit it up and I can get it to you.
~Suruli

http://www.livejournal.com/~suruli

Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.
Edgar Allan Poe
Re: Aether Ye Rosebuds While Ye May 01/27/2005 07:44 PM CST
I do keep logs of all Aether Cabal meetings, but I never find the time to format them up all pretty-like. I'm sure Suruli's will serve you well, though :)

You know, I have no idea why I set the next meeting for February 13 instead of the sixth, but I don't want to change it now, lest it mess up the many, many people who are already planning their schedules around it ;)

Re: Aether Ye Rosebuds While Ye May 01/28/2005 02:47 PM CST
<<You know, I have no idea why I set the next meeting for February 13 instead of the sixth>>

Because we'd kill you for scheduling it during the Superbowl?

-Chakram

"With talons wrought of steel I tore the heart of doom, and in one gleaming moment I saw beyond the tomb."

- Kansas

"Here we belong, fighting to survive,
in a war with the darkest power."

- Queen
Re: Aether Ye Rosebuds While Ye May 02/01/2005 09:50 PM CST
>Because we'd kill you for scheduling it during the Superbowl?

Super Bowl. That's...football, right? Okay, I jest; of course I know what it is. But when I scheduled the meeting, I don't think I was even aware of that. So I guess it's serendipity.

Re: Aether Ye Rosebuds While Ye May 02/13/2005 10:59 AM CST
Don't forget, the Aether Cabal is meeting tonight at 10pm Eastern!

Re: Aether Ye Rosebuds While Ye May 02/13/2005 08:36 PM CST
My apologies, all. Due to...suckage on my part, I wasn't able to make it to the meeting on time. So let's reschedule for one week from tonight, February 20, at 10pm Eastern, in the Aether Chamber of the Crossing guildhall.

Re: Aether Ye Rosebuds While Ye May 02/14/2005 06:31 AM CST
I will be there Jolebin. Thanks for reschedualing.

Lomelinde

Fighting with a short sword, you believe that the ship's rat is a mythical being of immense power and ability.
Re: Aether Ye Rosebuds While Ye May 02/14/2005 11:35 AM CST
Next week is actually better for me, I was only able to pop in and out IG last night.
See ya then.

Suruli
Re: Aether Ye Rosebuds While Ye May 02/19/2005 03:45 PM CST
Hey All,

As a reminder, there will be a meeting tomorrow night at 10pm Eastern in the Aether Chamber of the Crossing guildhall. For real. I swear.