Light as an Aether, Stiff as a Board 07/22/2004 05:27 AM CDT
Aetherful Morning,

Sorry for the irregularity of this week's e-mail (I usually try to get these out during the weekend after each meeting.), but I was in Canada this past weekend.

The meeting on July 11 was one of our most well-attended to date. Crysthia and Suruli were there, and Rys listened in as well. I was all ready for the Cabal to resume spell research now that we we're on the new game engine, but then Rys pointed out that they have yet to do the promised review of all spells. So we're still on hold. What we did decide to do, though, was start developing research plans. Suruli will take a look at Ethereal Shield, while Crysthia and I will tackle Aether Lance. Basically, the research leader(s) for each spell will ask Cabal members to attempt specific tasks involving the spell, and then report back on the results. For now, we are merely devizing generalized plans.

The next meeting will be on Sunday, August 1, at 10pm Eastern in the Aether Chamber of the Crossing guildhall. (That's right, after two months of deviation, we're back to a first Sunday!) All are welcome to attend, and all are welcome to bring research plans of their own for any unclaimed Aether spell.

--David (Jolebin Swordstaff, Elemancer of Riverhaven)
Re: Light as an Aether, Stiff as a Board 07/24/2004 12:41 PM CDT
"Suruli will take a look at Ethereal Shield, while Crysthia and I will tackle Aether Lance. Basically, the research leader(s) for each spell will ask Cabal members to attempt specific tasks involving the spell, and then report back on the results. For now, we are merely devizing generalized plans."

I had a nice time at the meeting, and look forward to attending more and especially look forward to the time when we can get down to business and resume (or as in my case, start) research. But for now, the lull is good timing as Suruli's player had to quit loafing around and got a real job. Soooo cuts into DR time sulks

See you at the next meeting,
~Sharon (Magess Suruli of Therengia)
Re: Light as an Aether, Stiff as a Board 07/26/2004 10:19 AM CDT
>But for now, the lull is good timing as Suruli's player had to quit loafing around and got a real job. Soooo cuts into DR time sulks

I don't think I've been in game at all since about April, aside from Cabal meetings. It's all about that real job stuff, really.

Re: Light as an Aether, Stiff as a Board 08/01/2004 08:19 AM CDT
Hey Folks,

Don't forget about the Aether Cabal meeting tonight!

>The next meeting will be on Sunday, August 1, at 10pm Eastern in the Aether Chamber of the Crossing guildhall. (That's right, after two months of deviation, we're back to a first Sunday!) All are welcome to attend, and all are welcome to bring research plans of their own for any unclaimed Aether spell.

Re: Light as an Aether, Stiff as a Board 08/02/2004 09:42 AM CDT
Son of a! ......I ALWAYS miss the meetings, I wanna start making some of these! ::flail::

AMISH.
Re: Light as an Aether, Stiff as a Board 08/08/2004 11:29 PM CDT
>Son of a! ......I ALWAYS miss the meetings, I wanna start making some of these! ::flail::

>AMISH.

And we certainly hope that you are able to, one of these days! Here, watch this space. For, like, thirty seconds. And then mark the date :)