Mi Aether Su Aether 04/10/2004 10:21 PM CDT
I was joined at last week's Aether Cabal meeting by Lomelinde, who shared his insights on Elemental Fissure and other spells from the Aether book.

The next meeting of the Aether Cabal will be held on Sunday, May 2, at 10pm Eastern in the Aether Chamber of the Crossing guildhall. Hopefully, the Outcast War won't keep too many of you away ;) Oh, and the topic of discussion will be: How is your familiar connected to the element of Aether.

--David (Jolebin Swordstaff, Elemancer of Riverhaven)
Re: Mi Aether Su Aether 04/11/2004 08:25 PM CDT
Heh, heh, I'll be there. Got some free time and around crossing for war and stuff and only 45 minutes from now.....nifty!

>The next meeting of the Aether Cabal will be held on Sunday, May 2, at 10pm Eastern

Aw crap. I was thinking it was April 11. They are once a month things eh? Durn. Oh well.

Tessaa
Re: Mi Aether Su Aether 04/25/2004 11:06 PM CDT
> They are once a month things eh?

Yar, sorry. And sorry for the two weeks it took me to respond. But let that be a reminder to the rest of you! The next meeting of the Aether Cabal will be held on Sunday, May 2, at 10pm Eastern in the Aether Chamber of the Crossing guildhall. However, in the event that the Outcast War makes this inadvisable, I will make a final determination on Saturday.

Re: Mi Aether Su Aether 04/27/2004 08:48 PM CDT
Yar, sorry. And sorry for the two weeks it took me to respond. But let that be a reminder to the rest of you! The next meeting of the Aether Cabal will be held on Sunday, May 2, at 10pm Eastern in the Aether Chamber of the Crossing guildhall. However, in the event that the Outcast War makes this inadvisable, I will make a final determination on Saturday.

I'll try to make a note to crash this one. Been trying to disrupt the Aether clan for almost a year now. :P

You gesture at Vaschon.
A bolt of bluish lightning blazes out of the sky towards Vaschon!
The bolt blasts through the head in an explosion of mangled, smoky flesh!
Roundtime: 2 seconds.
Vaschon turns its tail to the sky for the last time.
Re: Mi Aether Su Aether 04/30/2004 01:29 PM CDT
I may have a late night at work but if I can get away in time, I'll be there.

---Brett
Re: Mi Aether Su Aether 05/01/2004 11:04 PM CDT
Well, this one looks like it has the potential to be quite interesting. I've just checked, and although there are occasionally waves of combatants coming down the Northern Trade Route, the area immediately around the Crossing seems basically safe. So we'll meet as planned at 10pm Eastern in the Aether Chamber of the Crossing guildhall. We'll be discussing the connections between our familiars and the element of Aether.

Re: Mi Aether Su Aether 05/01/2004 11:18 PM CDT
>So we'll meet as planned at 10pm Eastern in the Aether Chamber of the Crossing guildhall.

On Sunday, May 2, that is. So, tonight.

Re: Mi Aether Su Aether 05/01/2004 11:43 PM CDT
Uh, today is the 1st, saturday. Quit confusing me. Thats my job!

In the end all things return to Chaos

* Skiori was just struck down! [11:20 pm]
Re: Mi Aether Su Aether 05/02/2004 06:49 PM CDT
>Uh, today is the 1st, saturday.

Heh. Point taken. But it was the 2nd, Sunday, in Baltimore.