Steel Cabal 05/06/2002 12:04 PM CDT
With a completely new spin on the Steel Cabal, I am happy to announce that it is in serious developmental stages. I'm not going into detail now. Reach me at Gallvaine on AIM if you want to join.
Steel Cabal 06/20/2002 07:08 PM CDT
Well from what I've seen since I've gotten back is the once fond of Steel Cabal is long gone. Well its not forgotten by me. Tho its page has been lost for not being used, but thats another story. I'm sure if Cabals get back up and off their feet again the previous Steel Cabal members will come back once again. I the Steel Cabal Recruitee, or well atleast I was before I slept and woke back up to find it completely done again. Well if Steel Cabal members want to get together I'll be there, whether it being new or previous members. I think this cabal has a good chance seeing how it lasted for the longest. Well we'll have to see.

The Shadow Mage
Re: Steel Cabal 06/22/2002 06:50 AM CDT
I've always been very fond of the Steel Cabal, I would be interested to see it up and running again. Prehaps I can lend a hand, if you need it.

Spring
Re: Steel Cabal 06/23/2002 09:50 PM CDT
basically Steel just needs people interested in joining. None of the front runners of the original Cabal are biting, but I was involved (suggested and planned) the only event we did, and I'm willing to get things rolling, but nobody's seemed interested.
Steel Cabal 06/23/2002 10:41 PM CDT
Hi im Vertog i was one of the last ones left before the cabal split up,mondeaux and mordimer and me were last three who actually met in xing guild anyhow.Things got complicated we had some in fighting between 2 arc mages and they both kinda quit coming,then Iron who runs our web page was busy with school etc. so it all kinda just evaporated slowly.

If you guys wanna get the ball rolling again ill come to some meetings again,if you guys wanna contact more members prolly ask Iron for all the names etc and see if whoever is interested again.Plus there were others like Shymytra etc who were interested in joining but cabal was disbanding basically when these people were askin about joining.

Thanks Vertog
Re: Steel Cabal 06/24/2002 06:14 PM CDT
I'd be interested in joining Steel Cabal if anyone wants to let me know what is required. I've been a weapons/melee nut from the beginning. I'm not sure if that's what Steel Cabal is looking for but if it is give me a holler. My aim - ThoraxiaDR

I'd like a Cabal dedicated to the study of weapons/magic and their best use in combat. In my experience many (*note- I did not say all) Barbs and Pallies don't respect Warrior Mages as melee fighters and tend not to work well with us in Invasions.

Since so many of our spells are harmful to non Warrior Mages I think it would be very cool if we had a group of Mages dedicated to frontline fighting who can withstand the spells of their fellow mages who are casting from a distance.

Thoraxia
Re: Steel Cabal 06/24/2002 08:04 PM CDT
I'd also possibly be interested in the steel cabal, if you have a new site or upgrading your old one, or have information let me know. Things like if I have to be in crossing twice a month I'd be out. But any info about it I would like to listen too.

Beliel
Re: Steel Cabal 08/03/2004 04:18 PM CDT
Just to clear it up, it's the Steel Cabal, and well... I don't really have the time to devote to DR that I used to. A bunch of the old members are still around so if someone wanted to step up to the plate they could certainly do it.

-Iron
Re: Steel Cabal 08/03/2004 04:50 PM CDT
<<I don't really have the time to devote to DR that I used to.>>

I know that feeling to well bro.

Woodcubb of Ilithi