summon weapon, lost article odd pluralization 10/02/2016 02:55 PM CDT
< You slice electric periperiu sword at a kra'hei hatchling. A kra'hei hatchling fails to evade.
The sword lands a heavy strike that sends tendrils of electricity over the hatchling's's neck damaging the muscles underneath.
[You're winded, nimbly balanced and overwhelming opponent.]
[Roundtime 6 sec.]

You glance down to see electric periperiu sword in your right hand and nothing in your left hand.

You reach out with your will and reshape your sword into an electric marauder blade.
Roundtime: 1 sec.

You reach out with your will and reshape your blade into an electric periperiu sword.
Roundtime: 1 sec.

wierd.

"Game balance is sobbing over in the corner as it considers the ramifications of AoE Blufmor Garaen. Your spell slots send their condolences." - GM Raesh
Re: summon weapon, lost article odd pluralization 10/05/2016 09:45 AM CDT

Use BUG in game, please.

If you are using SF just type Bug. If you're using Genie type BUG help and the instructions are there.

Thank you.

Annwyl
Message Board Supervisor

If you've questions or comments, take it to e-mail by writing me at DR-Annwyl@play.net.
Re: summon weapon, lost article odd pluralization 10/06/2016 10:18 PM CDT
I'll make a note to double check elemental weapons, and look at hatchlings. Can you reproduce this reliably? Is it only when fighting hatchlings that the article first disappears?

Javac
That one guy

If you have questions or comments in regard to this post please email me at DR-JAVAC@play.net.