Javac - New elemental weapon pull/push bugs. 01/14/2016 07:17 PM CST
On the javelin(ht), first and second pulls did nothing, 3rd made it 3 density (21 stones), 4th made it 4 density (28 stones), 5th made it 5 density again (35 stones), and 6th made it 42 stones (4 density).

create broadsword, lighten it once, now 4 density (28stones), shape to ht, javelin is 5 density (35 stones), and can't lighten it.

I summoned a broadsword and shaped it into a scimitar. It was 30 stones (5 density) and I was unable to push to make it lighter. Pulling it kept the density at 5, 2nd pull still 5 density, 3rd I missed, 4th it was down to 4 density, 5th back to 5 density, 6th went up to 6 density. Not able to pull any further. No tech for this one.
Re: Javac - New elemental weapon pull/push bugs. 01/14/2016 07:18 PM CST
More info.

I have all of the infusion spells currently, and I have only this tech Basic Polearm Weapon Design. This one applies to the heavy thrown elemental weapons.
Re: Javac - New elemental weapon pull/push bugs. 01/14/2016 08:49 PM CST
I think I have these fixed. Of course, I thought I fixed the EE bug about hitting everything in the room when they found it in Plat...

Let me know if you still see problems.

Javac
That one guy

If you have questions or comments in regard to this post please email me at DR-JAVAC@play.net.
Re: Javac - New elemental weapon pull/push bugs. 01/14/2016 08:52 PM CST
Can I get confirmation that this ability doesn't require the Weapon Acumen technique like was indicated in the announcement post for when it was still planned, please? I didn't see mention of any technique requirements or lack of requirements in the log of Gebuy's meet and greet.

Elanthipedia - https://elanthipedia.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Main_Page
Epedia Admins - https://elanthipedia.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Elanthipedia:Administrators
Re: Javac - New elemental weapon pull/push bugs. 01/14/2016 09:01 PM CST
Weapon Acumen technique is not required.

Javac
That one guy

If you have questions or comments in regard to this post please email me at DR-JAVAC@play.net.
Re: Javac - New elemental weapon pull/push bugs. 01/14/2016 11:48 PM CST
It seems as though you've fixed the problems. I tested all of the issues I was having before and they're all working properly now.

If I notice anything else, I'll let you know.

Thanks!
Re: Javac - New elemental weapon pull/push bugs. 01/14/2016 11:50 PM CST
Javac, why did you pick quick infusions for the density altering ability?

I think that reinforced infusions would make a bit more sense.
Re: Javac - New elemental weapon pull/push bugs. 01/15/2016 09:15 AM CST
Because Quick Infusions was rather lackluster by itself. There was a long discussion about it around when I first released Elemental Weapons.

Javac
That one guy

Re: Javac - New elemental weapon pull/push bugs. 01/15/2016 11:46 AM CST
That makes sense. I missed that discussion earlier. Oh well! Thanks again.