Zephyr and research; Gust of Air. 05/23/2015 09:12 PM CDT
I noticed that having an active Zephyr spell in the area interrupts my research projects.

You reach out with your senses and see brilliant streams of roiling Elemental mana coursing through the area.
Letting your senses extend further, you feel there is lambent mana to the west.
You sense the Gauge Flow spell upon you, which will last for about seventy-two roisaen.
You sense the Zephyr spell in the area, which will last for about three roisaen.
Roundtime: 3 sec.

>research fund 300
You tentatively reach out and begin manipulating the mana streams, testing their give and the amount of energy coursing through them.

A delicate pleasant breeze continues to swirl around you.
Are you sure you want to do that? You'll interrupt your research!
[Enter your command again if you want to.]

A delicate pleasant breeze continues to swirl around you.
Distracted by your spellcasting, you forget what you were researching.

Also, I was able to learn the Gust of Wind cantrip from Gauthus despite not knowing Paeldryth's Wrath. Can't use it, though, so at least that part's working right.

In the chapter entitled "Air Manipulation", you have notes on the Zephyr and Swirling Winds [sw] spells.

You know the following Air cantrips: Air Blast and Gust of Wind.

>prep cantrip gust of wind
That is not a cantrip you can cast.
Re: Zephyr and research; Gust of Air. 05/23/2015 09:55 PM CDT

It's gust o wind... Or g o w, no F in OF or it fails.
But it... Doesn't matter, no F
Re: Zephyr and research; Gust of Air. 05/24/2015 04:10 AM CDT
You're right, thanks. In that case, I imagine that Elanthipedia is simply out of date and Gust of Wind just doesn't require Paeldryth's Wrath anymore.