Commodities 02/01/2017 01:27 PM CST
I have been away for awhile and when I try to read the commodities boards nothing shows up, have commodities been deactivated?
Re: Commodities 02/01/2017 01:43 PM CST
>>I have been away for awhile and when I try to read the commodities boards nothing shows up, have commodities been deactivated?

According to the revisions on the wiki it's been off for at least 6 years
Re: Commodities 02/01/2017 02:46 PM CST
wow, thanks
Re: Commodities 02/01/2017 03:53 PM CST
I know I used commodities to train a little in 2014, so six years is inaccurate. I can't speak to whether it's supposed to be on or off now though.

- Navesi
Re: Commodities 02/01/2017 04:01 PM CST
Is your familiar window open? It will be sent to that window.
Re: Commodities 02/01/2017 04:06 PM CST
>>I know I used commodities to train a little in 2014, so six years is inaccurate. I can't speak to whether it's supposed to be on or off now though.

You might want to check your logs. I reactivated my trader in 2013 and you couldn't run commodities then. Updates to the wiki in Dec of 2014 also suggest that it was off. Again who knows, maybe it was turned on for a weekend and they flipped it back because it was so massively exploitable.
Re: Commodities 02/01/2017 04:34 PM CST
I trade commodities all the time. I don't know why you all seem to think it has been deactivated.
Leth, Crossing, and Arthe Dale still have commodities.
I wish there were commodities in the other provinces.

Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/m/martin_luther_king_jr.html
Re: Commodities 02/01/2017 04:48 PM CST
>>I trade commodities all the time.

Ditto.

+Gidske
http://elanthiprofiles.com/
Re: Commodities 02/01/2017 04:56 PM CST
>>You might want to check your logs.

A clip from my log from Jan 2, 2014:

>sell all Copper
The clerk looks over a clipboard on which he has the latest buying prices for the town.

"Well, XXX," he nods, "I can pay you 16100 kronars for your coils of copper at this time. So, here you go." He smiles as he hands you your Kronars and instructs an assistant to divest you of the goods.

That was the last of your coils of copper.

Furthermore, this log is from TODAY:

>sell all iron ore
The clerk looks over a clipboard on which he has the latest buying prices for the town.

"Well, XXX," he nods, "I can pay you 940 kronars for your lumps of iron ore at this time. So, here you go." He smiles as he hands you your Kronars and instructs an assistant to divest you of the goods.

That was the last of your lumps of iron ore.

Seems like you guys might want to check your familiar window.

- Navesi
Re: Commodities 02/01/2017 09:55 PM CST
Well then, my mistake. Sorry