Interprovincial Trading 08/06/2009 06:26 PM CDT
1) Is it possible to get an intra and interprovincial contract from the same guild?

2) Where can an interprovincial contract from Crossing send you? Anywhere outside of Zoluren? Islands included? Muspar'i?

3) Can you get Interprov contracts from Stone clan/arthe dale/ tiger clan etc...? Are they generally less valuable than contracts from Crossing, Dirge, Leth etc (like they are in intraprovincial trading)?

Not being able to search these forums is killing me, sorry for asking questions that I am sure have been asked plenty of times before.
Re: Interprovincial Trading 08/06/2009 06:44 PM CDT
Its been a while, but if nothings changed here's your answers:

1. Yes, they are given by completely independent clerks.

2. Interprovicial contracts from Crossing, Haven or Shard will send you to Crossing, Haven or Shard. I'm unsure if P5 has been integrated into this yet. I'm also unsure of P4's status, although when I was doing IP contracts it wasn't a possible destination.

3. No. Only the major trading centers in each province give them out or receive them.

-Evran

Crackling with unspent rage since 386A.V.
Re: Interprovincial Trading 08/06/2009 07:33 PM CDT
If you go by experienced route trader Tirstens advice you should be doing inter, commods, and local crossing to make best profits. For other research check my site below. He usually helps give good explaintions when he makes the trader socials so stop by and we can help you out.

On a whim...: http://www.desiredestiny.com/

The Zoluren army asks, "We're um.... really sorry about the clubhouse and all... so uh... are we cool?"
Re: Interprovincial Trading 08/07/2009 01:33 AM CDT
You guys rock. Thanks.
Re: Interprovincial Trading 07/04/2010 05:35 PM CDT
At Circle 65 I've not made a lot of money off IP contracts; it seems to take too long of travel for the profit but I do very well running contracts and commods around crossing..... up to 100 plat a day(8 hours), min of 50+ plat a day(4 hours).

Freedom isn't Free, I paid for it in combat....