Make/copy pits for Ilithi and Therengia 06/09/2008 12:35 PM CDT
I realize that more commodity pits are on the scheudule for 2008, but is it really like to happen soon? If not, is there any reason not to "copy" the pits from crossing and put them in Ilithi and Therengia?

Granted, I don't know what it takes but is it really that diffucult to do? The commodity system as it is, is nt great but still usable. Why not make it usable in other provinces until new system is in? From my observations, distance is not a factor in experience, so that should not be a problem. Other things set in the way of doing this?

Abison
Re: Make/copy pits for Ilithi and Therengia 06/09/2008 01:37 PM CDT
Greetings!

I don't ever use the word that starts with an 'S', but the new commodity system is definitely being worked on and intensively. It has been bandied about often to just add pits to the existing system, which is a lot of work, but the better answer has been to scrap it and start fresh. I'm very excited about what is planned and it's definitely much larger in scope than what we have now, which we all know is just usable.

Adera

Life is the journey, not the destination.
Re: Make/copy pits for Ilithi and Therengia 06/09/2008 02:18 PM CDT
Welp, as much as I hate it, I'll accept it that the work involved just adding more pits is better spent on new things. But thanks for the response.
Re: Make/copy pits for Ilithi and Therengia 06/09/2008 02:36 PM CDT
Let me know when I can play with it! ;)

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: Make/copy pits for Ilithi and Therengia 06/09/2008 08:50 PM CDT
* Peldumeion was just struck down! [8:57 pm]
* Carussa was just struck down! [8:57 pm]

shortly followed by both of them walking. They were the auditors working on the commodity pits. Guess commodities are just that evil...

<<Because it's a gigantic can of worms. Eldritch, necrotic, squamous worms, writhing in a vile stew of coagulating ichor, crushed from the living gullets of a thousand infant puppies, ululating in wordless terror. - Lorz>>
Re: Make/copy pits for Ilithi and Therengia 06/09/2008 09:45 PM CDT
Peld got lost again. Drove the caravan off the side of the gondola gorge. Invasion of northern Ilithi financial establishments likely to produce a price hike in all retail outlets depending on these.

J'Lo, I'm a ranger.. I'd believe anything.....
The Manipulation List -- http://symphaena.com/index.html