Shard Trader Stables? 01/30/2008 06:18 PM CST
Can't find the Shard guild stables? Any help would be appreciated.

-Deri
Re: Shard Trader Stables? 01/30/2008 06:27 PM CST
There is one at Darkling Woods outpost and one at Fayrin's Rest outpost.

Abison
Re: Shard Trader Stables? 01/30/2008 06:28 PM CST
Thanks much!

-Deri
Re: Shard Trader Stables? 01/30/2008 07:36 PM CST
The ledger is your friend read chapter 6, page 9 it lists the stables as follows:

Notes - Page 9 - Stables

Stables are available in many of the towns that support guild outposts and major guildhalls. The cost varies from stable to stable and there should be a sign in each stable listing the fees. This fee is for the first 4 andu, any extra stabling time will result in additional fees that will be charged when you retrieve your caravan. Stables have also been contracted to recover abandoned and dead caravans. If this should happen to you, you can attempt to recover your caravan at any stable.

There are currently stables in:
Crossing
Tiger Clan
Wolf Clan
Arthe Dale
Stone Clan
Dirge
North Roads Caravansary
Riverhaven
Langenfirth
Hvaral
Muspar'i
Fayrin's Rest

I don't see Darkling Woods on this list. Can we get it added? Also there are no stables in Dirge.

Regards,

Sortny/Braunwen
Re: Shard Trader Stables? 01/30/2008 07:40 PM CST
There are stables in dirge :)
Re: Shard Trader Stables? 01/30/2008 07:44 PM CST
Are you talking about the stable where the minister and shipping clerk are? If there is a caravan stable, let me know where it is please? I like to keep notes.

Thanks

Regards,

Sortny/Braunwen
Re: Shard Trader Stables? 01/31/2008 10:14 AM CST
Yeah its been awhile since i've been on my trader, but i seem to remember a separate entrance to the caravan stables from that first room inside dirge's gate. I could be wrong though.
Re: Shard Trader Stables? 01/31/2008 10:26 AM CST
That is the stables where the clerk and minister are. I know there used to be one in there but I think it got moved to the Caravansary. I'll check around Dirge today since I'm in Zoluren province for the day.

Regards,

Sortny/Braunwen
Re: Shard Trader Stables? 01/31/2008 10:35 AM CST
The stable is on Merchants Row East, about three east of the bank. Go stable twice. 200 Kronar to stable a caravan.
Re: Shard Trader Stables? 01/31/2008 11:05 AM CST
Thanks! I knew there used to be one there, just thought it moved to the Caravansary. I should have checked it out myself!

Regards,

Sortny/Braunwen