Enchanter looking for Trader 08/16/2008 07:47 AM CDT
Basically as the subject says. Since I'm back, seems I need income again and most of my old contacts are gone.

Looking for a trader to help me figure out the value of some random old items I have to sell, but mostly enchantments. I can do all enchants, am interested in selling all enchants - both premade and custom crafted for people. I'd also be interested in purchasing certain enchanting materials, such as gweth stones, as part of the same agreement.

Interested parties can reply here, contact me IG, or reach me on AIM at Mozzik.

-- Mozzik, the Fateweaver

Caelumia says, "I love the tools even more."
Re: Enchanter looking for Trader 08/16/2008 08:46 AM CDT
gweth stones aren't available right now, as the museum is broken due to the lockpicking rewrite.

<<Because it's a gigantic can of worms. Eldritch, necrotic, squamous worms, writhing in a vile stew of coagulating ichor, crushed from the living gullets of a thousand infant puppies, ululating in wordless terror. - Lorz>>
Re: Enchanter looking for Trader 08/16/2008 09:14 AM CDT
Yes, I've heard, but it sounds like it should be a short term problem, and there's gotta be someone sitting on a giant pile of stoles cackling.

Re: Enchanter looking for Trader 08/26/2008 02:26 PM CDT
Still looking for a trader to deal with here.

I have an old swimming text book to unload, probley some more goodies in my bank. Working on an astral guide that connects Ratha and Crossing - that should be done in about two weeks.

I can do all enchantments (have some gweths on me, can easily make more, though I would like to set up a steady supply of stones if this was to become a long term working relationship).