Partnership on herb pouches 08/19/2006 07:05 PM CDT
After a little break from DR myself, the new foragables have lured me back!

Unfortunately with Nirveli's departure from the realms, I have all these herb pouches that I just can't go back to selling myself. She spoiled me!

I will be happy to get into the details of how we worked our arrangement if there is a strong interest from anyone in joining into a venture with me. In a nutshell though, she would typically sell about 40-50 plat of herb pouches per RL month, and her take was 1/4 of the sales. I believe her sales were directly related to the time she spent advertising them along with a small base of repeat customers that have purchased my pouches over the years, when she had a table set up or was running an interprovincial rotue she would send out a gweth, and would move the pouches pretty quickly from there if I recall. Often, her sales efforts were on hold due to me having to make more pouches up or seasonal 'out of stock' items we had no control over.

I realize they are not as easy to store and promote as lockpicks or gweths, however they are a useful exhaustable item, and as I make a pretty high quality of pouch with my current skills, you should have happy (and repeat!) customers.

An overview of my herb pouches can be viewed at the following page, and I will update this as more foragable herbs become avaliable.
http://drkyth.freeservers.com/herbkit.htm

Thank you in advance to anyone interested in exploring this venture with me, I realized after working with Nirveli, I am a MUCH better alchemist than a sales woman! Best to just let the experts handle it...:P
Kythryn
drkyth@lycos.com
Re: Partnership on herb pouches 09/22/2006 09:26 PM CDT
What is the weight on your pouches? I may be interested. I just need to do some calculations.
Re: Partnership on herb pouches 09/27/2006 02:00 AM CDT
Glad I popped back in here! I hadn't since the original posting...

Thanks as well to everyone that did contact me about them. I do know my Lycos email spam filter was running in overdrive when I first posted my request, so if you did email me and I didn't get back to you, I wasn't trying to blow anyone off! Blame Lycos!

Anyhow, if you could drop me an email at my play.net address or drkyth@lycos.com with a reminder about that question, I'll get the different pouches weighed and an answer for you. I've been busy trying to explore and get the maps of said exploring published...heh...haven't had time for herbs!
(gasps)

Kythryn