Just So Wrong 03/22/2012 10:21 PM CDT
If Traders didn't have too many titles already, I'd ask for another........One Percenter

Though, there is the Money titles. Maybe more than 10K plat. Though that might have to be in one bank. Not sure how things work.

Abison/Rystien
Re: Just So Wrong 03/23/2012 03:21 AM CDT
>Maybe more than 10K plat

I could do such a title.

Think there is such a title that requires more than 99k gold. Tycoon. 99,999 gold. I could get it in another 230 Trading and about 100 Appraisal ranks.

>Though that might have to be in one bank.

That I can not do though. I am keeping my finances roughly split between the 3 currencies. :(

Naniaki

>>Actually an opinion cannot be changed or corrected. Nice try back of line.-VERATHOR
>>But it can be wrong.-Starlear
Re: Just So Wrong 04/27/2012 03:04 PM CDT
>If Traders didn't have too many titles already, I'd ask for another........One Percenter

i like this title
Re: Just So Wrong 04/27/2012 10:50 PM CDT
>>If Traders didn't have too many titles already, I'd ask for another........One Percenter

Shouldn't that title go to paladins? <cough>

Jokes aside, great idea! Commoner's can get the 99 percenter title.
Re: Just So Wrong 04/27/2012 11:07 PM CDT
The prereq should require having ownership of a certain percentage of the assumed Elanthian GDP, heh.

"You always have to be a know-it-all. And you don't. Know. It. All." - GERSTEINJ2
Re: Just So Wrong 04/28/2015 07:45 AM CDT
It's clever and cute, sure, but it's so overtly OOC that I don't see it happening. Tycoon does not reference any specific current event, so I think it's more appropriate.
Re: Just So Wrong 05/13/2015 10:29 PM CDT
Pretty old thread.

>Think there is such a title that requires more than 99k gold. Tycoon. 99,999 gold. I could get it in another 230 Trading and about 100 Appraisal ranks.

Well, I got that title sometime in the last 3 years, 1 month, and 20 days.

Naniaki Felyran

"I have faith in the current crop of GMs to not screw people over"

>>Actually an opinion cannot be changed or corrected. Nice try back of line.-VERATHOR
>>But it can be wrong.-Starlear