Impresario reqs? 02/06/2009 01:39 PM CST
I got the title Impresario the other night, but can't figure out what requirement I hit to unlock it. The only thing I can think of is I ranked Vocals to 200 around that time.

Does anybody have the title Impresario with less than 200 ranks of Vocals?

-Azhag
Re: Impresario reqs? 02/07/2009 02:49 PM CST
That could be it. I just checked and do not have that title. An unrelated note though I just checked my lore skills and am missing my 2 lessons of musical lore. I never earned them to begin with since I just trained agility in shard to get them but weird having them disappear, still have my .14% of strings though.

Good to see you are back Azhag, you are still my hero.

Madas Prosperious
Re: Impresario reqs? 02/07/2009 04:50 PM CST
>That could be it. I just checked and do not have that title. An unrelated note though I just checked my lore skills and am missing my 2 lessons of musical lore. I never earned them to begin with since I just trained agility in shard to get them but weird having them disappear, still have my .14% of strings though.

Musical lore ranks don't disappear, but you can't play an instrument until you convert them to the new instrument skills. So you must have converted them at some point without remembering. I know because I have a couple old characters that still have musical lore ranks.
Re: Impresario reqs? 02/07/2009 05:39 PM CST
I actually specifically didn't convert them because it was something I never wanted a single rank in. Maybe I just lost them from decay.
Re: Impresario reqs? 02/07/2009 06:08 PM CST
>I actually specifically didn't convert them because it was something I never wanted a single rank in. Maybe I just lost them from decay.

Unlikely. Vocals?
Re: Impresario reqs? 02/07/2009 06:08 PM CST
Oh, what happens when you type 'sk musical lore'?
Re: Impresario reqs? 02/07/2009 07:28 PM CST
Interesting musical theory doesnt show up when I do exp lore all but it does show up when I check it specifically.

Musical Theory: 1 08.75% clear.

Anyways, I think music is a waste of time so I never learned any, and I find it annoying when people run in a room and start singing. Of course they probably think the same thing when I used to crush thousands of pieces of coal dust a day back before origami.
Re: Impresario reqs? 02/08/2009 08:01 AM CST
Since the advent of humming (a few months ago), my wee trader has gained over 200 ranks of vocals. It's an easy way to fill out lore requirements, and doesn't scroll the room badly.

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: Impresario reqs? 02/08/2009 08:57 AM CST
as far as i'm aware, none of the musical skills "count" for trader lore ranks.
Re: Impresario reqs? 02/08/2009 12:53 PM CST
>It's an easy way to fill out lore requirements

Gonif is right, it's strictly for TDPs as far as guild requirements. Granted, I've gotten over 110 TDPs from humming so far, and it doesn't stop me from doing anything else so I'm fine with it.

-Azhag
Re: Impresario reqs? 02/08/2009 12:56 PM CST
I'm not Gonif- Though I knew her ;).

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

Re: Impresario reqs? 02/08/2009 02:11 PM CST
>I'm not Gonif- Though I knew her ;).

Yeah, I was saying her post was a correct response to yours, and adding some of my own information.
Re: Impresario reqs? 02/08/2009 02:54 PM CST
Oooh! Okay...

Re: Impresario reqs? ::poke:: 02/09/2009 02:48 PM CST
In a [really] round-about way, this discussion is about a title--Impresario--but, not that much. I love to see you all discussing, but please stick to the topic? Cheers, Arhia.

"The difference between the right word and the almost right word is the difference between lightning and the lightning bug." --Mark Twain