So, what did I miss? 07/08/2010 12:38 PM CDT
So I think it's been almost exactly 5 years since I left DR for That Other Game. I logged on last night and realized that I probably forgot about 90% of what I used to know about this game (although I was still able to zip around between the gem shop, bank and Traders guild using muscle memory alone). So I think I'm going to need some help getting back up to speed:

1. First, quick update on me: I finished my Ph.D. in Materials Science & Engineering a few years ago, finally got officially married to Emarori (after about 10 years of dating), had a son (he's almost 2 now), and have a daughter on the way at the moment. Since I'm sure I'll probably get some questions about That Other Game, here's a link to my character over there, should answer most questions: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarlet+Crusade&cn=Tarja

2. So who's still around that I'd remember? Madas, Badtooth, Veii, Canten? I'm sure there's way more old Traders that I knew but just can't think of the top of my head. I remember seeing that Godrich left DR a while back, but it looks like Arnimas is still around? What happened to Ilanya, is she still around? Also who are the new upstarts I need to know about! Like this Adera, who is she! Also, most importantly, what in the hell happened to Imaar, and who is this new guildmaster in his office!

3. Did Traders get any cool new stuff since I was gone? I saw a couple new speculate abilities, and it looks like POCs are still in the works? My POC better have Elephants or I'll be pissed

4. Mech Lore split - still in the works, or completely gave up on that? It's only been what, like 8 years since they announced that at Simucon?

5. Speaking of Mech Lore, PLEASE for the love of god tell me that they released some new way to train it past 650 ranks. Even if there isn't, just lie to me so that I don't go cancel my account again before I even get started

6. How does gem pouch selling work with this new experience system? In the old days I had to break large pouches down to under 3 plat since there was a cap on how much exp you could get from one pouch, and the exp was staggered in chunks over several minutes. Based on what I saw last night it seemed like all exp was given up front when you sold the pouch (makes sense given the huge increase in pool size), and that perhaps they removed the cap on trading experience per pouch? Is it safe to just sell large gem pouches nowadays or should I keep breaking them up?

7. Speaking of the new experience system, what's the best way to train skills? Do you mostly just train something a whole bunch to get close to mindlocked, then go do something else for a while and let all that exp drain? Also what is the effect of stats - intellect makes the pool larger, wisdom increases the drain rate, and discipline does nothing? Apparently I have like 5000 TDPs to spend, I assume I should put those somewhere

8. I seem to remember appraisal being a bitch to train and requiring VERY specific items to learn anything. I seemed to do alright last night using my old script - but are there any new items I should be getting to help train appraisal?

9. I tried to do some Music Lore last night but I was absolutely confused. Is there a website anywhere that explains that stuff?

10. Oh also what's a good website for checking Traders leveling requirements? This whole "needing to train a specific skill in order to level" thing is pretty new for me since I got stuck at level 99 for years on end, and then quit shortly after they removed the cap :)

11. I was going thru my inventory and vault, and I have soooooooooooooo many items that I have clue what they are and whether they are worth anything. Who wants to sort thru all my crap and tell me what the hell it is?

12. Speaking of items, when did they reduce the maximum # of items at login to 400 instead of 500? That really sucked getting stuck in my vault last night with over 400 items, and needing to remove over 100 items from the vault to be allowed to close it. Not good times

13. How much are moneybelts worth these days? Did they sell alot of them at festivals/pay events while I was gone, or keep a real tight leash on how many were released? I seem to remember buying a bunch of them back in the day since their value always went up

14. What's the deal with the player owned boats? I remember buying one back in the day but I have no idea what happened to it. Are they worth much to resell nowadays? I never really used my boat that much since that would require leaving the Crossing Gem Shop

15. Fill me in on everything else I need to know but forgot to ask!

Apu
Re: So, what did I miss? 07/08/2010 12:49 PM CDT
Welcome back Apu

3. POCs and Player owned Shops are out.

4. The first part of the Mech lore split has just been released, Stone Carving. Hopefully the rest of it will be out by the end of the year (my hopes no official statement)

5. There are newer origami patterns that will teach to around 1300 and pyramids are always an option but after the mech split the new skills will teach to 2000

6. Yes everythings given up front. Your pool is 3 times as big now so you probably don't need to split.

7. Training skills is a lot easier, pulses are static so you'll get the same amount of experience at 3/34 as 34/34. How you train is largely up to you. I like to get skills locked then go train other skills while they drain. Your analysis of starts are correct.

8. Take a look at Raven's Court in crossing. You can study the art work in there to train App and Scholarship. Should teach to very high levels. Apping critters is still the best way to train it.

9. Not sure what you mean here. Instruments are broken out by their type now, Winds, Percussion, Strings and Vocals.

10. Zairius.com

11. Not me

12. Item cap is still 500 although there's new messaging once you get above 450. I think you're talking about vault space though? This was likely because you were premium for a long time and now you are not or you don't have the extra space from being premium concurrently for years so you need to get your vault down to a normal size

13. Personal preference, I don't see much need for them.

14. If you have one you could get quite a bit of money selling one since they're still not selling them officially.

15. I'll let someone else do this.

Once again Welcome back.
Re: So, what did I miss? 07/08/2010 12:58 PM CDT
1. Congrats

2. Badtooth is the only one I know of I see on a rare basis out at his home. Adera's out great new fearless GM, also Socharis is around helping with the new releases. Immar is in Ratha last I checked.

3. It is "Year of the Trader". We now have Shops, POCs and hirelings which top the list. No elephants BUT you can have them altered if you find Mardan, shops are also fest only so far. For more details on new stuff you can search my site, On a whim, linked below.

4. Just starting to get in the releasing stages with a new CRAFTing system. So far just the carving is out, east of the Crossing doors.

5. See above. Tho I've yet to get to 650, dunno bout any limits.

6. Pouches are icky and have nasty germs. But you can find some good info recently on posts plus some of the highly used website Elanthipedia.com, Olywdd.org and others touch on that and other subjects.

7. Type the stat IG to find out about them. I dislike recommending one over another. Mentals (INTEL, DIS and WIS) ofcourse get you moving for training but don't neglect the other stuff.

8. If you're over 50th goto the Trader Shop in Ratha and get a swapblade knife. Actually this is probably new for you too, its in the guild there.

9. Try Elanthipedia.com. Has EVERYTHING. Could also try to ask a bard :)

10. Olwydd.org has a calculator, paste your stats there. I believe the cap is now 150 circles.

11. Check with other traders, most will compare with things sold on yahoo group DRSales.

12. Was a few months ago or so. The limit is still 500 but it gives you a repeated messaging to get you under 400.

13. Depends on which one. They are sold in the estate holders bungalow but only hold 5 coins, those are around 500 plat. If you have an old one, lots more, see above and check DRSales or hold an auction.

14. Boat seller is closed, they worth a lot now. Don't know how they work. But I'm sure you check one of the other sites I mentioned you'll find out.

15. Check past board posts. I tell all returners to go thru each topic you're interested in and read all the announcements (esp Discussions and your Guilds). Then match up the dates to find out what was talked about in the Responses. When you'll looking thru my site (linked below) theres a map of the Shops and who owns which. Feel free to find me in mine (On a Whim) in the Sun Room if you want to chat. Most others would probably be happy to help you also, especially if you're selling some old items. Also stop by the trader socials sometime (See Calender for details. Trader Socials in Crossing and Riverhaven, Embroidery Social in Jadewater and Convoy leaves from Crossing).

Good luck and hope to see you around soon! I've heard alot about you from others and I'm sure they'll be glad to see you back :)

On a whim...: http://www.lostonawhim.com/

The Zoluren army asks, "We're um.... really sorry about the clubhouse and all... so uh... are we cool?"
Re: So, what did I miss? 07/08/2010 01:11 PM CDT
First welcome back. Lets see which ones I can answer that haven't been.

2. Madas is still around, sometimes. Not sure how much. I use to play Klindor, but I left long ago and didn't bring him back when I restarted. Think he was around mostly before your time.

6. At 580 in trading I can sell around a 60-80 plat pouch without wasting experience. Also, pouches can now be tied annd more gems added after that 60 limit. Think its 160 now, so you'll be seeing bigger pouches.

8. Hasn't changed much. Yep a few items do teach best. I personally use a switchable knife from Ratha guild to train with. Either way, still a pain.
Re: So, what did I miss? 07/08/2010 01:40 PM CDT
I'm only somewhat qualified to answer. I've played DR since 2002, but only Trader since, oh, 2007 or so, and only secondary to my Empath. Only in the last 8 months or so has my Trader been my de facto main.

Anyways. That Other Game is one I vowed never to play, but I've certainly played Those Other Games like Aion and EQ1 (though long retired in EQ1 for 5 years now).

ANYWAYS, on with the questions.

>>So who's still around that I'd remember?<<
2. Can't say, only 40s/50s here (in circle/ability respectively)

>>Did Traders get any cool new stuff since I was gone?<<
3. Player owned SHOPS rule. Came out about 3-4 weeks ago. They replace STALLS. They have a whole lot of features. As someone put it somewhere on the boards here, they're essentially custom houses, with functionality for selling and the tracking of what you sell. Don't even have to be there to sell.(!) Except you have to pay rent, which is a bit of a bummer. Since you seem to be over 90th circle, you'll have essentially capped the system (but can make the store stay open later and later when you're not there).

>>Mech Lore Split<<
4. Still in the works, and seems to be getting ever closer.

>>Mech Lore Training<<
5. I know that they released origami patterns that went past 650 at Hollows Eve '98 Fest. You can also braid vines/grass and I know of no limit on it teaching. They changed it some time back, you now braid pretty much forever. Though it's several minutes of no skill until the braiding gets in your skill range, then a couple minutes of good exp, then you start making frustrating mistakes and get little/no exp and have to start over.

>>Gem Pouch selling<<
6. Last year was new gems released. And furthermore, last fall was a series of changes for gems, pouches, and gem selling. First, people can combine tied pouches to 500 gems. Can fill closed or even tied pouches as if they were open. Untied limit is still 70 gems. Pouch selling is now one lump of exp, no delay at all. I've done some very rough calculations based on sales at various price points and checked with % skill gained, and determined it's not linear, but it does always go up the more value you sell. As a mid-level Trader, if people give me a pouch 6 plat or more, I untie it in two and get the combined appraisal and sell it for people, I don't worry too much about pinching every bit of exp I can out of it...Because people are now throwing (tied) gem pouches at you worth 100 plat or more. On the other hand, seems like there's been an explosion of Traders of late. (See Point 3).

6b. I'm working very hard at personally determining the formula for Trader bonus for gems. It's been kind of surprising since I've been working on it since last fall. I WILL eventually crack it, but I'm going slowly and methodically.

>>Character training+exp system<<
7. The best way is...that there is no best way. Drain is now completely linear (except debatably the first 3 mindstates or so, when you don't pulse a full pulse). 5/34 or 34/34, your pulse size is static, based on pool size (mostly determined by rank, P/S/T, and Int), and % pulse (mostly P/S/T category and Wis). Primes drain faster than secondaries which drain faster than terts. AFAIK, Dis is gone. Walls are gone (sort of, supposedly it's now like they're all walls and prewalls of a sort). Pool size is now MUCH bigger. So you can bang away at 1 skill (even moving with lightning fast speed, the fastest I can lock a primary skill is about 15 minutes), and let it drain over the course of an hour or two (or several hours for terts). The most efficient manner is of course, to keep skills in a low-midlevel range (say...10/34?) and keep LOTS of them in that range.

>>Appraisal Training<<
8. Being midlevel (like 270s App), I can't say, but I personally train it by braiding grass/vines (teaches roughly 2:1 ratio of Mech:Scholar, and top it off with either appraising everything I wear once or sorting through gems. I'm very true to my title of Gemologist. (See 6b). Long as it's something NEW appraised every time, seems to move well.

>>Music<<
9. Music Lore...is dead. Long dead. There's PLAY, and HUM. Either PLAY HELP or HUM HELP should be...helpful. Instruments/Vocals don't count for advancement, BTW. Just Mech/Schol/Teaching/Trading/App.

>>Websites<<
10. Reqs haven't changed in ages. I personally use Olwyyds. (http://olwydd.org/). Actually I keep it all in a spreadsheet on flashdrive I use for general DR notes, and just check off each bit of reqs as I move along. There's another popular site, but I don't remember/use it.

10b. Elanthipedia.com has damned near everything you could want, if you know where to find it (like wiki sites are, sometimes info isn't precisely where you'd think it is). It is probably the biggest storehouse of infomation on DR on the internet. Events, maps, NPCs, PCs, systems, guilds, spells, MAPS, syntax+verbs, MAPS, shopping, MAPS...you get the picture.

>>Inventory vault sale<<
11. Not I, I'm an anti-Trader, I'm not concerned with making money, past what's needed for comfort. Plenty of other Traders wouldn't mind, for a cut of the proceeds I'm sure.

>>Max limit of 400<<
12. That's a relatively new change, like 3 months ago? It's STILL 500 items, but it's best to not stay near there for long.

>>Moneybelt value<<
13. A bit. Because of mudflation (haha, a funny), plat has devalued considerably. You can get SOME moneybelts with LTB points (Premie/Plat Long Term Benefits were rewritten like 4 years ago, some months after Merelew II Fest)

>>Boats<<
14. Apparently they were becoming people's personal vaults of limitless size, becoming resource hogs, and construction of new ones halted (I think? Every now and then I see new ones). Yeah, they're worth a lot, tens of thousands of plat.

>>Anything major missed over years of absence<<
15. The Fifth Province (Forfedhdar) opened in fall of 2006. Necromancer guild, complete with a 9? month-long war with Lyras and her minions and undead hordes heralding the guild, from last summer to the conclusion in like, March.

Combat is pretty much being rewritten from the ground up. Armor hindrance has been rewritten (thank GOD, my Empath's hindrance went from VERY hindered to SOMEWHAT hindered). Lots of other combat changes with the goal of making the game less about getting 1-shot kills and more 'death by papercuts', increasing the duration of fights (which I consider good, for PvE and PvP).

Tons of new verbs and systems and spells, too many to really get a handle on, could go on for pages.

Naniaki,
Gemologist of Crossing

>>Actually an opinion cannot be changed or corrected. Nice try back of line.-VERATHOR
>>But it can be wrong.-Starlear
Re: So, what did I miss? 07/08/2010 01:41 PM CDT
Welcome back Apu!

1. Congrats! Awesome achievements all around.

2. I'm actually an old upstart, been over 4 years now. Arnimas is still coding for the guild, POC - stage 1 being his latest release with works started on stage 2. He's also the Hireling man. Ilanya unfortunately left us a while ago to go onto other things. We have a lot of other GM's that are working on the guild to make it the Year of the Trader with Socharis leading the way with POS's.

Imaar has moved to Ratha where he somehow convinced the families there to let him reopen the guild - we still don't know just what was in that book. Ansprahv was the second in command in Crossing and was promoted.

Raelem moved from Shard to Hib after assisting the rebellion against the Outcasts and Cialen moved in to her spot. Cialen ended up marrying Lady Snow of the Paladin guild.

3. Hirelings, POC's, POS's, speculates for defense and perception, last name registration, Ratha guild and trader shop, P5 guild and outposts, transfer caravan, guild registers.

I'll let everyone else answer the rest.

Adera

Life is the journey, not the destination.
Re: So, what did I miss? 07/08/2010 01:43 PM CDT
Most of the other stuff has been covered well, so I will add one item.

Speculate Defense; You learn this from Imaar, who is now on Ratha. It does make a difference in how much you get beaten. When the task system came out, I tried it Plat side and my wee gnome got sent to kill a few snow goblins. They very much outclassed her at the time, but she was able to handle it- eventually.

Welcome back!

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: So, what did I miss? 07/08/2010 01:44 PM CDT
Holy hell, I didn't see who I was responding to.

Welcome back Apu.

Naniaki

>>Actually an opinion cannot be changed or corrected. Nice try back of line.-VERATHOR
Re: So, what did I miss? 07/08/2010 01:58 PM CDT
Where do I get the new origami patterns? Are they only from a festival that has already passed? Someone hook me up before I nerdrage like you would not believe!

Also one other thing I forgot to ask - do people still hang out in the gemshops to sell pouches for customers who come in? I never really saw anyone in the Crossing shop last night. Are other provinces more popular and have more traffic? Or do Traders just congregate in other locations (like shops, etc) and customers head there to find gemsellers?

The shops look pretty awesome. Can they do anything like buying gems/bundles from customers, or is it basically just a permanent market stall that can still function while you log out? I practically never used the stalls back in the day, but maybe I might try to set something up if I don't have to sit there. Are there any spots open left in the Crossing market or are they all taken already?

The music lore skills don't count for Total Lore requirements? Wow I never knew that. I guess I don't give a crap about them then!

Also, I guess as long as Imaar is still around somewhere, I'll try to get along with this new guildmaster that's in his office

Apu
Re: So, what did I miss? 07/08/2010 02:00 PM CDT
Welcome back Apu, it is good to see your name again. I have my doubts about the egg-laying elephants though...

Best Regards,
~GM Arnimas

"Wealth is not his that has it, but his who enjoys it."
-Benjamin Franklin
Re: So, what did I miss? 07/08/2010 02:03 PM CDT
>>I have my doubts about the egg-laying elephants though...

I'll settle for normal elephants if I have to

Apu
Re: So, what did I miss? 07/08/2010 02:06 PM CDT
I've got a selection for sale (in my shop right now in Market) or check my catalog from the link to see them all. I think the gilded ones are the best, they make birds that you can fly at people like airplanes ;) People sell in the shop yes. There's criers now to advertise you're there. The shop is yours unless you run out of money to pay the bills. As a high level trader you'll have lots of scheduled hours (where assistant runs the shop) and many more surfaces you'll be able to put out. Crossing is full. Shard has a bunch open. Soon to come will be Riverhaven. Think Ratha and Hib might be the other choices later too. Stop by! I'd be happy to show you stuff. :)

The Zoluren army asks, "We're um.... really sorry about the clubhouse and all... so uh... are we cool?"
Re: So, what did I miss? 07/08/2010 02:08 PM CDT
If nothing else, Humming teaches vocals and is good for free TDPs. You'll want to check under Hum Help.

Ansprahv is pretty easy going, and will teach the same stuff Imaar used to in Crossing.

Ask the guildleaders about each other: They tend to have interesting things to say!

There are a few fest-only embroidery patterns, but I don't remember any fest-only origami patterns.

Oh yes, hirelings and criers. You can get a crier to announce that you are open for business in a gem shop. Crossing and Riverhaven are still the busiest places for that. You also have the option of financing some gem shops and peltries, if someone else hasn't already.

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

Re: So, what did I miss? 07/08/2010 02:10 PM CDT
>>but I don't remember any fest-only origami patterns.

There are.
Re: So, what did I miss? 07/08/2010 02:10 PM CDT
Of course I forgot you may not know where the Plaza is! LOL. Right where the Market Tents are. And incase you forgot that also, go east of the bank and over the ramp north twice and back off the ramp. Go Plaza and my shop doors are north inside. :)

Re: So, what did I miss? 07/08/2010 02:14 PM CDT
>>The music lore skills don't count for Total Lore requirements? Wow I never knew that. I guess I don't give a crap about them then!

Nope. I actually JUST finished putting the Trader guild Reqs on the Elanthipedia page (Only WM left to go).

http://www.elanthipedia.com/wiki/Trader#Circle_Requirements

TG, TG, GL, et al.
Also: Moo.
Re: So, what did I miss? 07/08/2010 02:16 PM CDT
This will probably be useful Apu

http://www.elanthipedia.com/wiki/Origami
Re: So, what did I miss? 07/08/2010 02:50 PM CDT
Welcome back Apu!

As to your question about old traders I don't see any them around anymore. All of the traders I used to stand around with in the gemshop and annoy seem to be long gone. Ones I used to talk to on AIM like Madas don't seem to ever be on there anymore either.

You'll be amazed how easy it is to train with gem pouches now. With mid 600s in trading I can sometimes lock with three to four high priced gem pouches. It makes is so much less annoying.

Good to see an old name that's back again.

Halajar
Re: So, what did I miss? 07/08/2010 03:15 PM CDT
Welcome back Apu! Though I'm not sure I can respect anyone who was Alliance in That Other Game. For the Horde!

-Raesh
Re: So, what did I miss? 07/08/2010 03:54 PM CDT
Good to see ya back Apu. You may remember me as Klurn (slobbery tog) and my upstart trader Jerde.Last time we talked i believe was Simucon 2002. Good to see a old school trailblazer back.

Jerde/Klurn
Re: So, what did I miss? 07/08/2010 06:22 PM CDT
Oh yay Apu is back! And congrats!

===
Oleveir says, "One must be careful around the angry ODS women."
Re: So, what did I miss? 07/08/2010 07:30 PM CDT
>>Also one other thing I forgot to ask - do people still hang out in the gemshops to sell pouches for customers who come in? I never really saw anyone in the Crossing shop last night. Are other provinces more popular and have more traffic? Or do Traders just congregate in other locations (like shops, etc) and customers head there to find gemsellers? <<

People commonly gweth for a trader before even bothering to look in the gem shop. I find it rather annoying.

People also head for the known high circle traders.

>>The shops look pretty awesome. Can they do anything like buying gems/bundles from customers, or is it basically just a permanent market stall that can still function while you log out?<<

No, they're basically stalls that "can" function whether you're logged in and elsewhere, or even logged off. Shop can have hours where it WILL be open (1 hour/10 circles), and time you're in the shop outside those hours is on top of that.

All the spots are taken in the Crossing.

>>The music lore skills don't count for Total Lore requirements? Wow I never knew that. I guess I don't give a crap about them then!<<

Happened with the Music Lore split, Traders and Empaths had it taken out of Total Lore Req. I annoyingly see lots of people HUMming because it's practically free TDPs, since you can do nearly anything while humming trains vocals.

>>but I don't remember any fest-only origami patterns.<<

Like the origami link Rishlu posted, it's from Hollow's Eve fest.

Which reminds me, Apu doesn't know that Hollow's Eve is now a permanent yearly fest in Oct. So if you wait a few more months, can (maybe) get origami patterns if the shop comes back.

Naniaki

Re: So, what did I miss? 07/08/2010 08:03 PM CDT
welcome back APU!

you HAVE to get a shop and name it quickymart!

:-)

2. Bagsodoks <and the rest of the family> is still around, but very rarely <i mostly play over in plat now>

3. POCs were sold in the festival, although I got the cheaper version <it just has a bumper sticker, but everytime i rent a caravan, its that description on the caravan> Speculate defense, speculate chaffer, and i believe one other were released since you've been gone.

4.mech split is now on the horizon. check out the new engineering society <near the crossing guild> and the lore folders <type craft>. Don't choose a "career" or "hobby" yet, but your ranks should get you some good results even without the techniques.

5. the new stuff should still train you, as far as i've heard, upwards of 900.

6. breaking the pouches is still a good idea for learning trading, as people can put up to 500 gems in a closed pouch now <to reduce the danger of character corruption>.

And again, welcome back!

Necromancy provides the only source of reliable and potent life extension on Elanthia.

Re: So, what did I miss? 07/09/2010 04:46 AM CDT
Hey buddy! Madas here! Still partially around but spend about 90% of the little time in game hunting gryphons up in Rossmans. Good to hear from you.
Re: So, what did I miss? 07/09/2010 10:38 AM CDT
Now there's a name I thought I never see.

Welcome back Apu.

Nikpack

The gods are jerks. No, really.-Armifer

I don't think we ever take the training wheels off as players or gamemasters.-Inauri
Re: So, what did I miss? 07/09/2010 11:47 AM CDT

Good to see returning players, welcome back Apu!

Annwyl
Message Board Supervisor

If you've questions or comments, take it to e-mail by writing me at DR-Annwyl@play.net.
Re: So, what did I miss? 07/10/2010 05:55 PM CDT
Holy crap! I go to Simucon and you show up! Welcome back, Apu. I was just talking about you at the con. See you Monday when I return home.

Regards,

Sortny/Braunwen
Re: So, what did I miss? 07/10/2010 08:36 PM CDT
Welcome back Apu

I just came back after a 5 year break myself. Seems as if my timing was good for new releases and I am enjoying myself with the new experience system now.

Badtooth I have seen around a bit. I have heard that Xip makes an appearance once or twice. I have net seen Idora, Lokta, Veii, Ollyander, Qip, Parseus, Phangor, or any others I may recognize.

I have found that while origami does still teach that braiding works better for me. regardless of how you do it do not expect to fill your pool quickly. I would not worry about filling your pool I just try and keep mine around 6/34 or so.
Re: So, what did I miss? 07/11/2010 01:19 PM CDT
Veii's been gone a long time and Parseus even longer. Qip was here for a while during Hollow Eve festival one year. Phangor rerolled so many times it's not funny, can't keep up. Xip should be coming back soon, is what I heard. Ollyander I think I saw him not long ago, my memory is fading fast these days. Lokta I've not seen in years. Madas is still around in Ilithi.

Regards,

Sortny/Braunwen
Re: So, what did I miss? 07/11/2010 01:26 PM CDT
I can confirm Ollyander: I saw him logged in the last few times I was in Prime.

Re: So, what did I miss? 08/10/2010 07:30 PM CDT
Also want to add my 'Welcome Back' greeting. You're one of the most important names from my history as a player, and it's good to see you back.

I think you chose the right time to come back as a trader.

--

"The ninety and nine are with dreams, content but the hope of the world made new, is the hundredth man who is grimly bent on making those dreams come true." -E.A.P.
Re: So, what did I miss? 08/10/2010 10:18 PM CDT
>>I think you chose the right time to come back as a trader.

Yeah looks like there was a bunch of cool new stuff released, I just wish I was high enough level to own a shop or a caravan. I'm working on it though :)

Apu