Simucon? 07/14/2007 11:57 PM CDT
Greetings!

Unfortunately having my dual roles is going to make the roundtables difficult for me, but if any traders that are going to the Con want to get together for lunch, tea, or "gasp" breakfast, I'd be glad to meet with you! I'm still almost free most days until later in the day. Let me know here!

Adera

Life is the journey, not the destination.
Re: Simucon? 07/15/2007 01:03 AM CDT
I'm gonna try to make it to VegasCon next year :)

Everything Under the Moon catalog available at: http://www.desiredestiny.com/

A face without freckles is like a night without stars.
Re: Simucon? 07/24/2007 10:46 AM CDT
Adera,
Look me up I will be attending I am good for lunch. Breakfast is too early I will be getting in on Wednesday and not leaving till Monday. I will try and find ya perhaps we can do lunch Thursday or Friday? Just let me know.

Katath
Re: Simucon? 07/24/2007 12:17 PM CDT
Greetings Katath!

Thursday is already meetings, meetings and ball game. So let's work on Friday for Brunch. GM Nehros will be in tow...he doesn't mind what I do at Con, but you will find meal times are sacred to the man, or maybe it's just meals.

Adera

Life is the journey, not the destination.
Re: Simucon? 07/28/2007 08:57 PM CDT
I wish I was at simucon :( I had so much fun a few years back.... Maybe next year for sure though! Probably. Hopefully!

Prescious
Re: Simucon? 07/29/2007 09:49 PM CDT
I wish I had gone too. I had the money this time and I probably could have gotten out of work, but I think I just wasn't willing to pay for the gas to get there. Maybe some other time.