Goodbye for now 08/30/2005 12:31 AM CDT
Well I guess it's finally time to admit it to myself. I'm tired of waiting for the mech lore split, I'm tired of waiting over 2 years for the seemingly simple release of some harder origami instructions, I'm tired of waiting for whatever else I was waiting for back when I actually cared. So I'm going to say Goodbye to everyone for a while, and stop giving Simutronics my $60 a month when I spend 99% of my gaming time playing world of warcraft (which surprisingly is a very inferior game to DR, except for the 1 fact that blizzard often releases more new content for upper level players in a single week than simu does in a year).

I figure that I'll end up coming back to DR eventually, whenever I end up getting tired of "that other game" or I see stuff released here that might actually make me want to play this game again. For those who are wondering, No, I'm not selling Apu (or any of my items or money), I'm still silly enough to think that they'll release the mech lore split some time in the next 5 years. And No, you can't have any of my stuff :)
Re: Goodbye for now 08/30/2005 08:29 AM CDT
You will be missed Apu. It is a shame that Simu ignores lore and it has hardly changed since the conception of the game yet we are almost on the third version of combat.

What server you on on WoW? I have a few toons over there.

"All animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others." ~~ G.O.

Re: Goodbye for now 08/30/2005 08:38 AM CDT
Greetings Apu,

It's always sad when someone decides to leave and it's good to see you will be back someday. I wish you luck and fortune during your time away.

Adera

Life is the journey, not the destination.
Re: Goodbye for now 08/30/2005 10:19 AM CDT
whaddaya wanna bet the month after he leaves they put in the poker chip origami pattern.

sorry to see you go, apu.

"Word on the street is, ya been lookin' out for the best interests of the Guild."
Re: Goodbye for now 08/30/2005 12:49 PM CDT
>whaddaya wanna bet the month after he leaves they put in the poker chip origami pattern.

Nah. New armor type: Paper.

Steel.

OMG! YOU HAVE <insert ability here> YOU ARE OVERPOWERED! DIE, GUILD, DIE!
Re: Goodbye for now 08/30/2005 04:41 PM CDT
I always thought you gave good advice and accurate facts.

Hope to run cross paths again.

Gidske
Re: Goodbye for now 08/30/2005 07:42 PM CDT
Bye Apu, by the time you come back I'll have 600 plus mechanical lore. hehe just kidding. I hope you have fun in whatever you decide to do in the future.

Regards,

Sortny