Hireling Attendant: Inventory 08/24/2012 03:40 PM CDT
[Traders' Guild, Office of the Guildleader]
Long imported silk drapes extend from ceiling to floor and are gathered on either side of a large area window that spans several paces in length. From this vantage point the bank, gates and various guilds and merchants can be seen throughout Crossing. An exceptional hand-spun silk carpet nearly covers the entire floor. Positioned directly opposite the guildleader's desk is a large map of the province mounted high up on the wall. You also see an easel with a vivid oil painting of an Elven woman gazing out a window on it, an exquisite onyx desk with a couple of things on it.
Also here: Guildleader Ansprahv who is sitting.

You say, "Er, pardon me Guildleader, but I was hoping to have a moment of your time."

Ansprahv looks up from his desk and eyes you speculatively.

Ansprahv says, "Be quick about it. Representatives from the clans are due any minute now."

You say, "Right. Of course. I was just thinking that I could teach some of the attendants who assist our members a way to organize certain types of information."

You fidget.

Ansprahv says, "They're Traders. If they can't organize information without help, they probably chose the wrong path in life."

You smile weakly.

You say, "Right. Still. If our people could assist with lists and such, it may make them more efficient and better able to serve their customers."

Ansprahv raises an eyebrow.

Ansprahv says, "That has my attention. Go on."

You nod.

You say, "Well, I was thinking the most basic I could teach them was how to make a list of items."

You say, "While the trader is working out the details of pricing, the attendant could put together a list of the items from a sack or some such so that the trader could quickly find what he needed."

You say, "It's something simple, but it's a start. Perhaps, after practice, I could show them how to quickly assemble other lists."

Ansprahv looks thoughtful.

Ansprahv asks, "Very well. Teach them. They shouldn't be paid anything extra for this, however. It will fall under our other agreements."

You frown.

You ask, "Perhaps we could review those rates in the future?"

Ansprahv mutters.

Ansprahv says, "One thing at a time. Go and teach the attendants; I can hear the Dwarves from Stone Clan already. No doubt the others are on their heels."

You bow to Ansprahv.

You say, "Of course, sir. Thank you for your time."

Traders will find that the attendant hireling is now able to make a list of items inside a container. It shares the same mechanics as Premium vault books and the caravan storage books. Simply hold the container in your right hand and ASK {ATTENDANT} ABOUT INVENTORY.

This is now live as a Premium preview in Prime and TF for the weekend. It will automatically move out of the preview stage and become available to all traders on late Monday afternoon. If you notice any errors, please post on the Trader forums and let us know.

SGM Zadraes
Logistics Lead
Premium Lead
Trader Guild Advocate