Trading exp 02/04/2013 02:30 AM CST
Can trading exp get looked at?

Exp from pouches and bundles has gotten extremely sad, having first taken a straight 30% reduction in exp gained per pouch/bundle from the RPA toggle nerf, and now a massive decrease in the number of available pouches/bundles since it takes so much longer to kill stuff.

Also it really seems like exp from contracts was accidentally nerfed into the ground when 3.0 was released. There were a bunch of changes back in early 2011 - did these accidentally get reverted when 3.0 came out? You can trade contracts all day long now and trading will sit at 0-2 out of 34 the entire time.

Work order trading exp is also severely reduced for me, but this is probably because my crafting skills are so much lower than before. If that's the only reason why I'm learning less than half the trading exp for hard work orders, then work order exp is probably fine - but gem pouches and contracts REALLY need to get looked at

(and while we're here, training Appraisal sucks even more than Trading, although that is nothing new)

Apu
_
Respect. Integrity. World Domination.
https://sites.google.com/site/apucorpdr/
Re: Trading exp 02/04/2013 08:05 AM CST
Going to second this.

Seems like something is wrong. I could lock trading doing contracts before 3.0 but now I don't even have any bits left in the pool by the time I get to the next outpost. 2.5 hours of trading and I was still at 0/34 by the time I ended it. Yes I know that I learned some trading along the way, but not being able to lock it seemed very wrong.
Re: Trading exp 02/05/2013 09:30 PM CST
>> Can trading exp get looked at?

I'd like to respectfully third this. I know there's a lot on everyone's plates with 3.0 I'm sure, but please when you have the moment, this is killing us.
Re: Trading exp 02/05/2013 11:27 PM CST

Same. This is a really big problem. I posted elsewhere in reply but its bad enough that I want to post AGAIN about it here.

<<"earning too little skinning experience for a day or so isn't nearly as bad as having a spell that breaks your wings."
Re: Trading exp 06/14/2013 04:12 AM CDT
>Can trading exp get looked at?

Is this something that has been fixed? About half hour into contract routes at circle 6 (25 trading) and can't get trading above 2/34. Is it supposed to be this bad?

Captain Jack: "Who looks at a screwdriver and thinks 'Oooh, this could be a little more sonic'?"
The Doctor: "What? You never been bored? Never had a long night? Never had a lot of cabinets to put up?"
Re: Trading exp 06/14/2013 05:50 AM CDT
After what feels like at least a couple of hours of running Zoluren contracts, trading is up to 9/34! Whoohoo!

Captain Jack: "Who looks at a screwdriver and thinks 'Oooh, this could be a little more sonic'?"
The Doctor: "What? You never been bored? Never had a long night? Never had a lot of cabinets to put up?"
Re: Trading exp 06/14/2013 05:55 AM CDT

Until my tradergot about 50 ranks of trading, it was -murderously- slow. But once he hit around 50 ranks, it exploded. This is only 20 or so minutes of trading so far --

Trading: 286 44% analyzing (18/34) +0.20

By my Hand -
Elriic DeMooran-Melniibone, Co-Commander of the Vela'tohr Civilian Militia
~For Zoluren there is NO price to high, NO sacrifice too small!
Re: Trading exp 06/14/2013 07:47 AM CDT
Good to know, thank you!