wow, real busy huh 12/14/2010 03:12 PM CST
so i leave for 3-4 months and stop back by and see, of course, there are 0 posts the gm announcement folder.

guess year of the trader was just spring of the trader or something.
Re: wow, real busy huh 12/14/2010 03:31 PM CST
>> guess year of the trader was just spring of the trader or something.

They're rewriting the entire gamewide skill and experience systems and rolling in massive sets of crafting systems to go along with the new mechanical lore split skillsets.

Every guild guru is also rolling in how their guilds get affected by each of these, new circle reqs, and the new guild-skills and how all the changes affect each character. And all of it until just the last week or so has been behind the scenes.

I think the gurus have plenty they're working on for the guild atm that they're sprinting to roll out for Q1.

- Aristron
Re: wow, real busy huh 12/14/2010 03:39 PM CST
>>They're rewriting the entire gamewide skill and experience systems and rolling in massive sets of crafting systems to go along with the new mechanical lore split skillsets.

Yeah hasn't really been much of anything released in the game in the past few months, I think they're focusing on alot of big projects at once that require input from all the various guilds to tie everything together.

Should be pretty awesome, just hope it all ends up getting released

Apu
Re: wow, real busy huh 12/14/2010 03:39 PM CST
>so i leave for 3-4 months and stop back by and see, of course, there are 0 posts the gm announcement folder.

Nope. There were more that zero posts in the last 3-4 months, sorry.

>Krobble's Karavan now available. · on 11/8/2010 3:51:05 AM

>Hire Attendant and POC's · on 10/19/2010 11:27:51 AM

Also,

>traders, the last independent guild of elanthia · on 10/26/2010 1:16:52 PM

>who actually makes these decisions and whether or not they just hate traders so much that they just refuse to let the guild evolve?

The last two quotes were you, from a little over a month ago. Give it some time.

~Sulakhan

"Under the sword lifted high, there is hell making you tremble. But go ahead, and you have the land of bliss."

~Miyamoto Musashi