no warning for bankruptcy? 11/11/2010 06:03 AM CST
lost my shop today in plat, with no prior warning that i was running too much in the red.

There should be some type of prior messaging before you lose the shop and the province confiscates the place. notification even.
furthermore, in the instance in which i play there is not such a high demand for more shops that the province has to be so greedy. there are plenty of empty shops over here. moreover, with the low population there really isn't the demand for them. Back to running around with the yaks i guess.

kesefa, who owes zoluren 8 plats,and was too busy shopping during the festival to watch the shop.

By the way, whats the syntax to get your merchandise back?

::grumble::

You've seen life through distorted eyes;You know you had to learn;The execution of your mind;You really had to turn;,the book is read,The end begins to show,The truth is out, the lies are old, But you don't want to know - Black Sabbath

Re: no warning for bankruptcy? 11/11/2010 11:35 AM CST
>>By the way, whats the syntax to get your merchandise back?

You have to talk to the clerk where your shop was. Its either ask clerk about close or goods ot get your things back in a bag. Or you you should be able to rent another shop and the goods will be on the surfaces that they were on before your shop was closed, I think.
Re: no warning for bankruptcy? 11/11/2010 04:48 PM CST
Yeah, you can just ask the clerk for goods, or you can re-rent and everything will be back to normal.

Now that things have soaked for a while, I plan on taking a look at the rent cost mechanics, as well as the bankruptcy mechanics.

--

"The ninety and nine are with dreams, content but the hope of the world made new, is the hundredth man who is grimly bent on making those dreams come true." -E.A.P.