Table Trading 08/08/2010 03:19 PM CDT
Personally I don't mind table trading. It's just that when I do, very few folks even bother stopping in the tent anymore. I think instead of adding more shops it would be fun to find a better way to make them co-exist. Maybe tables scattered throughout the plaza outside of the shops? I always thought that having it all seperate was an awful waste of space.

Just my opinion.
-Evendra
Re: Table Trading 08/08/2010 03:23 PM CDT
Perhaps putting a few rentable tables in the plaza hallways might be a solution to this?

__
AIM: Ysselt
Re: Table Trading 08/08/2010 04:59 PM CDT
That's already been suggested, I don't recall the exact answer at the shops meeting but I think for now it was a no.

On a whim...: http://www.lostonawhim.com/

The Zoluren army asks, "We're um.... really sorry about the clubhouse and all... so uh... are we cool?"
Re: Table Trading 08/08/2010 05:49 PM CDT
> but I think *for now* it was a no.

Ok, for now it's no, and I can completely understand why they'd want to hold off for a while to rest. But seriously, if they intended this game to have some realism, future consideration moving those tables in the halls of the plaza is the correct way to go. I'm a mall shopper. Maybe there are a few places that mimic the way it is in the realms now, but most shopping malls I've been to have such stalls/tables in the mall with the other established shops, lined inside the mall's halls.
Re: Table Trading 08/08/2010 09:27 PM CDT
I have a shop and when I can I'll sit there in the evening waiting for customers otherwise the shop is closed. I don't have any relationships in place for reselling player made items so I have to rely on old quest items i picked up or whatever else I can find. My sales are more than enough to pay for rent and repairs because I sell more in the morning when the shop is open by itself.

Experience wise 90% or more comes from running commods and contracts when I can. I have an empty table in the back but I don't have enough exceptional stuff to put anything on it.

I don't gain very much experience selling items in my shop because most are low value items and my sales are far and few between. If I had the skills or the contacts to offer player made items for resale I'd enjoy my shop more but it's nice to have one anyway. If anyone who doesn't have a shop and wants to work out a deal on my extra table let me know, as I said the shop is open 6 RL hours a day on it's own and in the evenings when I restock and am not running contracts.

BTW my Character is circle 65+

Chancellior

Freedom isn't Free, I paid for it.....in combat