Prev_page Previous 1 2 Next Next_page
Re: Crossing needs more shops 09/29/2010 09:23 PM CDT
>>There is. It's just not as fast as you want :-P.

I reopened my DR account three weeks ago and this shop has not change in any way shape or form in that time. Who knows how long it has looked like this:

[Deaglan's Sharper Edgee, Sales Floor]
A granite sales counter sits prominently in the back of the shop, providing a surface for merchant and customer to haggle or exchange goods for coin. A granite rack hangs on the oaken walls, with a granite breakfront and an oak locker along the edges of the room. A granite table and an oak table sit on the granite floor. Dust has collected in the corners, and a the shattered remnants of a glass object are spread across the floor.
You also see a bucket of viscous gloop, a plaza guard and a granite arch.
Obvious exits: out.

> look on rack
On a granite rack you see a halberd and a short sword.
> look on break
There's nothing on a granite breakfront!
> look in break
There's nothing in a granite breakfront!
> look in locker
There's nothing in an oak locker!
> look on table
There's nothing on a granite table!
> look on other table
There's nothing on an oak table!
>
(I looked both on and in the breakfront because I wasn't sure if things were supposed to be inside it or on it)

There's no reason for a shop to sit empty for that long(and like I said, who knows how much longer before I started looking at it three weeks ago on the 9th) when there's dozens of Crossing traders who would kill for a shop.

And I'm not even one of those Traders. My only Trader I've ever made is circle one. I'm just easily impressed by shinies and want to shop in shops that actually, you know, have something to buy in them.
Re: Crossing needs more shops 09/30/2010 05:08 PM CDT
Before you start complaining some people have lives outside of the game and there is a way for GMs to close shops that have been inactive to long. There are also traders who have other goals than to live in thier shops. Before you start whining daily about shops with stuff that is not in them, read policy and rules to shops. I am a player and have read and asked about them.
Re: Crossing needs more shops 09/30/2010 11:59 PM CDT
>>Before you start complaining some people have lives outside of the game and there is a way for GMs to close shops that have been inactive to long. There are also traders who have other goals than to live in thier shops. Before you start whining daily about shops with stuff that is not in them, read policy and rules to shops. I am a player and have read and asked about them.

Someone needs a nappy time.
Prev_page Previous 1 2 Next Next_page