Curious about the Guilds take on the Blockade north of the gondola? 06/21/2010 07:23 PM CDT
I'm concerned that this sets a bad precedent for our guild, we already pay guild dues. Why should we have to pay to get into a province we have business with? It's not like we can take a moongate like everyone else can while we are trading. Right now I'm boycotting Interprovincial trading, as I don't feel we should have to pay this bribe. It's not like we make a lot of money off the contracts we deliver.

Regards,

Sortny/Braunwen
Re: Curious about the Guilds take on the Blockade north of the gondola? 06/21/2010 08:20 PM CDT
The guild's take on it is pretty much the same as yours, but things like this are decided by the province owners. They did make a few concessions for the guild with the bribes and gates.

Adera

Life is the journey, not the destination.
Re: Curious about the Guilds take on the Blockade north of the gondola? 06/21/2010 10:50 PM CDT
You can also go the long way, through the Dwarven Province.

Re: Curious about the Guilds take on the Blockade north of the gondola? 06/22/2010 08:01 AM CDT
>>You can also go the long way, through the Dwarven Province.

And get your product there very late.
Re: Curious about the Guilds take on the Blockade north of the gondola? 06/22/2010 07:06 PM CDT
maybe the shard leadership remembers when the traders guild (players) blockaded the gondola. We went down there with a small army and parked enough caravans on the gondola to render it useless.
Re: Curious about the Guilds take on the Blockade north of the gondola? 06/22/2010 11:10 PM CDT
Excellent, General Lord Leucuis Ilithi Court leader and Paladin of Urrem'tier (bunch of other things as well):

Suggests that the blockade is no longer a barrier, and that all my freely pass. Just realize the sentinel will be watching.