Table trading and new Experience 07/29/2009 09:54 AM CDT
Alright I am not a whiner, and I pretty much never complain. However, Marty has been a Table Trader since she came about, her RP is she doesnt run routes because she is allergic. Learning trading from just tables was grueling and a chore before, but it was her choice to do it the hard way. However, now with the changes even selling at tables all day long, I can barely get Trading to budge. This is absolutly ridiculous. I am afraid if its not looked into and tweaked I will have to change her entire RP and start running routes just to learn. Help!

player of Martyka
Re: Table trading and new Experience 07/29/2009 05:09 PM CDT
Trading experience into itself needs looking into. Not just how it is given out, but what makes a trader and how one should progress. It has been said by GMs that gem pouch selling was just meant to be a supplement to other trading. With the new changes, I find that its the best way to learn trading and my main way.

Just deleted a long post on how things should be. Short course, contract trading for lower circles. Extended for interprov. All gem shops financable for higher learning. Then add on table trading/commodities for even higher learning. Then with the mech split, shop financing/ownership. A place for other player to sell'buy all those items they make.
Re: Table trading and new Experience plus commodities 07/29/2009 06:08 PM CDT
I would like to add in here that commodity trading experience needs to be looked into as well. I would describe the experience derived from commodity trading to be minimal as well.
Re: Table trading and new Experience plus commodities 07/29/2009 06:12 PM CDT
>>commodity trading experience needs to be looked into as well

Commodity trading is being recoded. Its in the soon stage. And yep, agree with you.