Caravan Trading Faeandu, 34 Nissa 431 (Caravan Trading 2019) 09/03/2019 01:59 AM CDT

So I am trying to test out the new things with caravan trading. I did notice a slight hang up when I got a contract from Crossing to Tiger Clan. The caravan instead ended up outside of Wolf Clan and did not announce that it arrived when I was inside my caravan. Also, I had to tell the caravan several times to lead to Tiger Clan.

Mind you, I love that you can tell your caravans to lead so hoping that this is a slight issue. Still testing out the Interprovincial Trade Routes. Did one from Crossing to Shard..not too shabby.

Will check in after this.

Annandale
Re: Caravan Trading Faeandu, 34 Nissa 431 (Caravan Trading 2019) 09/03/2019 07:04 AM CDT
I don't know if you have this data point or not- but from Plat side, I had to tell my caravan to lead from the Crossing ferry to Leth before it could lead to the gondola. I also found a bug from the Shard outpost to the gondola. I sent a bug report on that. I didn't bug the Crossing-to-gondola glitch since it had a huge city blocking the route.

Player of...

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: Caravan Trading Faeandu, 34 Nissa 431 (Caravan Trading 2019) 09/03/2019 08:03 AM CDT
>I don't know if you have this data point or not- but from Plat side, I had to tell my caravan to lead from the Crossing ferry to Leth before it could lead to the gondola. I also found a bug from the Shard outpost to the gondola. I sent a bug report on that. I didn't bug the Crossing-to-gondola glitch since it had a huge city blocking the route.

Works as designed:

>Some known quirks are as follows:
>1 ) When south of the Segoltha but north of the Gondola, that you have to stop at Leth Deriel on your way south/north.

http://forums.play.net/forums/DragonRealms/The%20Traders/Game%20Master%20and%20Official%20Announcements/view/329

TG, TG, GL, et al.

"Disagreement with the fundamental plan at this point is akin to supporting Richard III vs the Tudors." -Raesh
Re: Caravan Trading Faeandu, 34 Nissa 431 (Caravan Trading 2019) 09/03/2019 09:32 AM CDT
Thanks for the link! That is about what I figured: I just had the caravan lead to Leth, then from that outpost to the gondola.

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy