Some questions regarding the new routes for Caravans 07/01/2019 04:48 PM CDT
Hi. I am thinking of getting back into Caravan routes again and so have a couple of questions and observations.

Which is the best one to do? Would that be Inter Provincial trading between Shard, Crossing and Haven? Or normal routes i.e. Zoloren and Leth?

Also if your caravan can lead from the shard side of the Gondola does the driver know to use the East gate at night, being only citizens of Shard can use the north gate at anytime?

Thanks.
Re: Some questions regarding the new routes for Caravans 07/01/2019 05:48 PM CDT
I don't know if anyone knows anymore.

Shard used to be the best in terms of returns, but it had the penalty of not supporting caravan routes. That may change now.

Interprovincial trading used to never be worth it compared to interprovincial trading. That may also not be true anymore with the gondola and ferry changes.

If you test this, please share.
Re: Some questions regarding the new routes for Caravans 07/02/2019 06:56 AM CDT
I generally just use Interprov if I want a change of scenery: It does give me a return on investment, and some starting coin for contracts in the new province.

The driver does know to use the east gate: I tested the routes in Ilithi in Test.

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy