New custom caravan - how do I get it? 06/08/2017 01:17 AM CDT
Quick question...

I just bought a custom exterior at Guild fest. It is not clear to me, though, how I pick it up. Where do I go to get it?
Re: New custom caravan - how do I get it? 06/08/2017 02:00 AM CDT
Not 100% sure but I believe you just go to wherever your caravan is stabled and RETURN CARAVAN. Instead of a bland one you'll always get your nice-looking custom one.

- Navesi
Re: New custom caravan - how do I get it? 06/08/2017 09:06 AM CDT
<RETURN CARAVAN

I did that and it worked. I had bought some commodities and the caravan that was given to me through that was not the right one, but when I got a contract I got the right one. Is that supposed to work that way?

I also bought the turntable with the various items but that doesn't appear to be installed. I try to LOOK ON SHELF and TURN SHELF but nothing happens. Any ideas?
Re: New custom caravan - how do I get it? 06/08/2017 10:52 AM CDT
You have to RENT CARAVAN before interacting with the shipment clerk to get the shelf to show up. If you get a contract and give it to the clerk to force a caravan rental, or buy commodities to force the same action, the shelf won't appear on the caravan. I had that happen to myself recently.
Re: New custom caravan - how do I get it? 06/08/2017 10:57 AM CDT
>You have to RENT CARAVAN before interacting with the shipment clerk to get the shelf to show up. If you get a contract and give it to the clerk to force a caravan rental, or buy commodities to force the same action, the shelf won't appear on the caravan. I had that happen to myself recently

Thank you!